Kindred Hospital- Lima

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- Lima

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- Lima

Value

My overall experience here was good. For the most part when I hit my call button they were right there. I would definitely recommend kindred. Most all the nurses were great.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Value

Everything was really good. The wait sometimes was longer than most but for the most part good. My nurses mike, gabe and Devin were excellent!! And my nutrition girl Quinisha was very sweet and was always checking on me and making sure I had my food ordered.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Value

I want to thank every one, they have all been great. When I hit the button they were always there. Wasn't waiting at all and I want to thank them all I really do. My family was also very happy here.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Value

The day shift was great!! And Kim my nurse in nights is an excellent person and nurse!! And Sarah the tech is a little sweetheart!! They did a great job!! All the nurses did great but Kim kept me laughing!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Value

Everyone was great. I loved the ice cubes when I finally was able to have some. It's very comfortable here. Everyone has a good sense of humor. All the nurses were nice.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Value

I'd like to say that kindred was a comfortable well mannard establishment and the staff was very attentive to my needs . They were very caring. Everyone was polite and curteous and always checking on you and if they couldn't help themselves they went to get some one to help. Nothing negative to say. They did everything with a smile and if they had to go out of their way for something they did and was very professional. They always told me what I was taking and was fairly always on time. All in all they were all curteous and very professional and took really good care of me. The only complaint and is a little one is the food could of had a little more flavor but the staff delivering it was very kind and polite. The office administration was very nice and I would rate this hospital out of 100 a 97 taking 3 points off for the cook and his food. And I would tell anyone if they had to come to an establishment for long term care this would be the place to come.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Value

I just want to thank everyone throughly how wonderfulful everyone was even though I talked so much. Little stories from them have touched my heart and I will caring them with me forever. So many people have been like my family.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Value

I enjoyed my stay. Staff took good care of me. I'd like to thank everyone for their help.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Value

They welcomed me and my sisters right from the beginning and were really nice. They have all been there for me during everything I've been through. The food has been awesome !!! I give kindred a 10! Right when I turned my light on they were right on it. They made me not feel embarrassed ever! The DR's have been all great. The case managers were also very helpful. Everyone has really taken great care of me and I will miss them all greatly.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Value

I want to thank my therapy crew Amy and angel all the techs all the wonderful nurses and everyone else who has taken care of me through this long hard process. The Doctors and in respitory Becky, Jamie, Brooke, Dana , Cindy and anyone else I didn't mention. I would definitely tell people to come if needed.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Doctors at Kindred Hospital- Lima

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.