Renown

Renown

Hospital

Rate Renown

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Renown

Value

The staff is so nice. The company just seems to care about money and nothing else!

Submitted May 25, 2017 | flag

Value

Only full service hospital in Reno, NV. Great care with excellent nurses.

Submitted June 29, 2016 | flag

Value

Don't go here if you don't have insurance. They treat you worse than a homeless person. I was actually cursed at by the billing lady for not have any money on me to pay for my bill right then. And the worst doctor ever! He touched my shoulder with 2 fingers and said "yep you have a pinched nerve" and recommended I go see a chiropractor since physical therapy is too expensive for someone like me. Very very rude but I went ahead and saw a chiropractor twice and it only made the pain worse so I visited another ER where they did a CTScan which showed I have 80% loss of 1 of the vertebrae in my neck and because of going to a chiropractor I may now have permanent nerve damage. And they still expect me to pay them, for what exactly?

Submitted May 18, 2016 | flag

Value

Had an immediate issue that needed attention.This place is very clean and just about all the employees were very good/helpful.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2016 | flag

Value

This is the worse hospital ever employees are rude you have to wait 3+ hours before you get in to a room stuff us always eating laughing and they over charged you for everything last time I was there I ask for the total $$ of my visit the lady say I can't give you the total because there is a lot of codes I have to throw in there but I can't find them in when I check the charge me more than $7K for nothing this place is ridiculous stay away from them.

Submitted March 20, 2015 | flag

Value

Waited over 6 hours in severe pain with a slip disk in the emergency room surrounded by several people vomiting. The staff was very young and hung out at the front desk talking and laughing like it was a party. Not once did anyone come over to comfort or help the extremely sick or elderly. Finally I couldn't stand my severe pain and sitting so long in a uncomfortable chair. Had to call a taxi to take me home. On the way out they had the nerve to ask me to sign paperwork. I told them to get lost. Total waste of my time.... Will not go back unless I in an ambulance. It was a horrible experience.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2015 | flag

Value

My Friend's girlfriend went in for "out Patient" procedure - They killed here.
She died in recovery. They never gave her a pre-surgery EKG, standard procedure for any hospital.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2015 | flag

Value

Very Shocked of them asking for my money before I left the emergency room.Still medicated . Why could they have not billed me? or write a contrcat up giving me an option to make payments.This visit wiped my savings account out !

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag