Allergy & Asthma Associates: Shapiro Leonard MD

Allergy & Asthma Associates: Shapiro Leonard MD

Hospital

Rate Allergy & Asthma Associates: Shapiro Leonard MD

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Allergy & Asthma Associates: Shapiro Leonard MD

Value

I don't think there are enough character's to explain how bad this place is. I have never seen the same DR more than once in the almost 3 years going there. Their patient advocate Kris is the ruddest and most unprofessional person I have ever seen. After trying to voice my concerns to him, he just cut me off every other word and wouldnt listen to a word I had to say. His excuse to me was that DR's come and go and that he has has 5 different providers in his time at the VA. I told him I didn't care if he had 5 different providers in the VA. I would like to have just one..A majority of these employees are short and rude. The nurses especially. The VA needs to go away and let us Veterans choose who we want to see. If that was the case I'm sure my ongoing medical problem "the reason i was retired from the Army" would have been fixed by now instead of being in agonizing pain all the time.

Submitted May 11, 2015 | flag

Value

I feel extremely horrible that this is how our service to veteran's care is being handled. Each and everyone one of these veteran's deserve better care than I as a civilian however they are treated far from par. Not to mention that the staff is extremely disrespectful and will do anything to destroy the character of a patient. The Fee basis area is a joke, they will do anything to pass a buck and will not assist a veteran. What a horrible horrible place.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2015 | flag

Value

My father has been going here for awhile. The hospital looks pretty old and it's a long trip to the pharmacy. The doctors are sometimes rude as well. His bills are still quite high, but at least they tend to his Alzheimers needs.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2014 | flag