Kindred Hospital- New Jersey- Morris County

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- New Jersey- Morris County

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- New Jersey- Morris County

Value

This is one of the best hospitals. Andre from respiratory was excellent. All the doctors were very nice. All the nurses were very good. Liji, Annemarie, Christiana the CNAs were some of the nicest people I have ever encountered. If I asked for something they always responded immediately. This place made a world of difference. Deanna, Julie, and Donna the nurses really stood out. Every time I passed Donna I could have a conversation with her. They are all very nice. Case management was wonderful. The staffed helped keep my family calm. Leadership was great.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

Value

I’m very happy with this hospital. I have had a great experience. I am very lucky that Dr. Nadarajah got me here. Every staff member has mad a difference in my progress. I will miss everyone. I think the CNAs do a good job, they are very joyous with what there doing. The CNAs have answered there call to provide compassionate care. They seem very blessed in what they are doing. The CNAs do not always get they credit they deserve.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

Value

The staff is all great. I really can’t pick one. Christiana and Liji the CNAs really stood out to me. I feel I have freedom! I am happy with my progress with respiratory. I would recommend this hospital.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Value

This hospital is not one of the best, it is THE BEST! The staff listened 100% to my cares and concerns. My husband was a difficult case and I was amazed how nice everyone was! -Hein

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

Value

Andre and Shabrina from respiratory really stood out. They explained everything so that we could understand my sons progress. Karen and Liji, the CNAs, always checked in with a smile on their faces. Meredith from case management was very nice. Therapy was great. My son had huge improvement. All the nurses and aides were great. Can’t say enough about this hospital. Jim

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

Value

This hospital taught me what was needed to be successful. All of the staff was very nice and a matter of fact there are a few that really stood out. Maria, the nurse, took a lot of time with me and explained things very well. All of the nurses listened and cared for me, but Maria really stood out. Christiana, the CNA, spent a lot of time talking with me and making me laugh. Tanisha, Phil, and Natalia from rehab were wonderful. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Value

This hospital staff is excellent. Respiratory, nursing, CNAS, rehab, doctors and administration was wonderful! Everyone always came in right away. They took the time to answer all of our questions. Housekeeping always made sure the room was clean at all times. This staff got me to walk again and breath on my own. The nurses work so hard to make you feel comfortable. The staff is beautiful - they just want the patient to be comfortable. They work so hard to make sure everyone is satisfied. And Reine from case management, she would stop in all the time to make sure we were okay. This place has great teamwork! - KS

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Value

The staff at Kindred Dover, NJ went above and beyond our expectations. They're professional, caring and attentive. I have no hesitation in recommending this facility.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2019

Value

This is the best hospital out of every one I’ve been to! The staff is awesome especially David and Dorothy! The rehab team Natalia, Phil and Tanisha are like 3 musketeers. I cannot put one above the other because the three of them are great! Respiratory therapy got me off of oxygen. Rehab got me walking again. The food choices are great, if I didn’t like something - there was alwaysa good option. JM

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Value

The staff was very nice. Urvi was very attentive, very helpful! Kathy, Kim, Donna, Gayflor and Janet were great. The therapy department - Rudy, Phil, Natalia and Tanisha were very good - helped me out!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

Doctors at Kindred Hospital- New Jersey- Morris County

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.