Dartmouth Hitchcock Hospital

Hospital

Rate Dartmouth Hitchcock Hospital

Ratings for Dartmouth Hitchcock Hospital

Value

The providers, nursing and administrative teams at DHMC are top-notched and very caring. They are the best of the business and we are lucky to have them in our community and state.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Value

My husband and I were there for the first time. Very impressed. Staff members were amazing. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Value

Lack of compassion for patients, do not return phone calls, do not explain any test results, never once listened to anything I had to say about how my husband was doing and he fell asleep at the RA appt. and was given permission to drive. He almost burned himself to death falling asleep smoking and they allowed him driving privileges. Laughable.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Value

Amazing people work here. They go above & beyond everyday to serve the community.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Value

It works like a well oiled machine. Gives patients a great feeling of confidence.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Value

have received quality care each and every time I have been admitted or treated as an outpatient

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Value

This is the most expensive hospitals I have ever used. Be careful if you have a deductible! It is impossible to get to a live person to speak to someone about a bill. If you need something done quickly, this is not the place to go. I have had to wait more than 6 months get an appointment.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012