NEBRASKA SPINE HOSPITAL

Hospital

Rate NEBRASKA SPINE HOSPITAL

Ratings for NEBRASKA SPINE HOSPITAL

Value

Excellent experience. The doctor was great as was the nurse and PA

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Value

The doctor that I seen was not good. When I told him my hands still hurt he basically blew me off.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Value

Come in with pain.have surgery leave with more pain but it should get better. Pay up front what insurance doesn't cover.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Value

Went in for neck pain came out with a diagnosis and comment about my weight. Didn't ask for it but doctors seem to think we can pay hundreds of dollars to be fat shamed. Can I get a doctor that won't do that?

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Value

Lower back work done in '09 back better then ever!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Value

Overall, the entire place is great, but it is the nurses who take it over the top. They are knowledgeable, professional, patient, and supportive. They are with you 24/7, so this is really important. They are the best, both day and night shift!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Value

Pleased with the back surgery results and the facility. Very attentive staff during recovery.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Value

I had cervical neck surgery - very pleased with the results!!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Value

Spent 70 minutes, in great pain, answering their questions. Spent 3 minutes with the "pain specialist" who nodded sympathetically, confirmed "some people are sensitive to painkillers" & said he was ordering an MRI. I thought he was stepping out to see how soon he could get an MRI for me on-site at their imaging facilities, but a nurse came in & said "you can leave". Leave? What was I supposed to do about my fractured spine? Our mayor had hurt her back & was working from home wearing a brace (per press reports), so I asked the nurse about that. Clearly irritated she said she'd ask the doctor. Came back w/a paper saying "He says you can have a brace & left he room." Took the paper down to the snotty women in reception who replied the paper said I was having an MRI so I couldn't have a brace. Not knowing what else to do, I left in more pain than I was in when I entered. I then ordered my own MRI at Methodist & then informed my MD "no nerve damage", after which I took the paper back to Nebraska Spine & Chuck (the only good thing about this place) provided a brace. A week or two later, a woman called me from Nebraska Spine saying she was contacting me to set up an MRI. When I told her I'd already ordered one & that Methodist had forwarded the results to them, she seemed totally confused & hung up without saying anything more. Never heard from them again. Don't think much of this place AT ALL.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Value

if you wish to live do not go here. doctor play god with your body

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Doctors at NEBRASKA SPINE HOSPITAL

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.