ALEGENT HEALTH LAKESIDE HOSPITAL

Hospital

Rate ALEGENT HEALTH LAKESIDE HOSPITAL

Ratings for ALEGENT HEALTH LAKESIDE HOSPITAL

Value

This hospital is a joke! Although it's near my house, I would rather drive the extra distance for better care. The room I was in during my ER experience was dirty and had used equipment on the counter as well as trash on the floor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Value

NOT A BAD HOSPITOL VERY CLEAN NIVE STAFF BUT VERY VERY SLOW WAS IN ER ONE TIME 5TO6HRS

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Value

The doctor was very helpful but the billing people used an address that was 11 yrs old to send us the bill. After 45 days and we had not received any bill we were sent to collections without any notification. My wife is an attorney and spent more than 10 hours trying to fix the mistake the hospital made. Very poor processes. The people at New Century Physicians of Nebraska were worse and most notably Darla who was rude and insensitive. All this because the hospital and billing agencies had our wrong address.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Value

All in all for services, an outstanding facility with a very knowledgeable staff. However, once services rendered, don't be so quick to pay you bills (insurance or not) without thoroughly reviewing your bills against the services rendered. Alegent is expensive, yet their billing department needs to make sure to take their job very seriously, and like a good hospital should, audit themselves continuously.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Doctors at ALEGENT HEALTH LAKESIDE HOSPITAL

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.