N.C. Baptist Hospital

Hospital

Rate N.C. Baptist Hospital

Ratings for N.C. Baptist Hospital

Value

My husband and I have moved almost all our doctors to Baptist. We have always received excellent care here. If my husband had remained under the care of doctors from Moses Cone he would have been dead by now. I’ve been an inpatient several time and had several surgeries and always had great care.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Value

Doing quantity care not quality care. If they make mistake they try and cover it up. Used.to be a great hospital. Now just sftef higher the number they treat tryingbto luck up with cure If difficult they pass you off..Dumpyou in sorry assistant living and forget you exist.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Value

Wait time is unreal. I arrived at 12:40 and 9:00 PM STILL NO RESULTS. They have the results because there is no bed no service. Poor hospital go to Novant

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Value

I am a 70 year old male and I would like to share my experience of July 19. I awoke and felt different. After I checking my blood pressure, I realized I had an irregular heartbeat. My son drove me to Wake Forest Baptist Hospital, Winston-Salem NC. On arrival, I was quickly treated as an emergency. In less than 5 minutes, I was in a bed with an EKG and various tests performed. I was diagnosed with an electrical block and was in surgery in less than 3 hours for a pace maker. I received excellent treatment throughout the process. During my stay, the doctors and staff took the time to gather the necessary information and answer all my questions without rushing. I was given the up most respect and treated as a VIP. I have received the same service during my follow-ups since discharge. My grade A+

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Value

Since I've been to Baptist as many times as I have, having kind words from doctors and nurses always makes me feel better. Kinda helps me forget about my issues for a few minutes. I have never had any kind of problem with one there. Don't to the cleaning staff all of the way to surgeon. Thank you for doing what you do. And to my special nurse the you are the sweetest young lady. Mrs Caitlin is an 😇 and and was sent to help everyone she can.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Value

Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center is the BEST hospital in the Piedmont Triad area! They served my Dad for many, many years, before and after his retirement, and their Cancer Center is 2nd to NONE!!! They originally gave him 5 years to live with a Renal Cell Carcinoma diagnosis (Kidney Cancer), AFTER the diagnosed him with BONE cancer in which he was treated for and totally CURED OF (chemo, radiation, surgery to replace the bone in his left arm from middle upper to middle lower part, including his elbow AND needless to say were able to therefore; save him arm! Years after this he was then diagnosed with Renal Cell Carcinoma and advised he had approximately 5 years to live....well, hell.....he eventually got an AWESOME Oncologist and long story short...those 5 years they originally gave him turned into a FULL 12 YEARS!!! RIP, Daddy and God Bless Baptist Hospital Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Value

I absolutely cannot trust this hospital and the individuals who lead it. I have been a patient here and am disgusted by the top leadership here and the way they could care less about their employees. I AM NOT NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN AN EMPLOYEE. I AM A PATIENT. IR REPEAT, I AM A PATIENT. THIS REVIEW SHALL REMAIN IN EFFECT. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE MY REVIEW OR ILL SUE YOU. The vile disgusting behavior by a majority of the leadership here trickles down the chain until your life is in their hands. Choose wisely folks! GO TO NOVANT OR DUKE if you are gravely ill or injured. AVOID THIS HOSPITAL unless you are lucky enough to find one of the few good apples here - but if you stick around long enough you'll feel the vibe of death from this sh*thole that could be managed by immediately firing the CEO followed by A FEW OTHER problematic f*cks that run this hospital. Absolutely vile place overall.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Doctors at N.C. Baptist Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.