Wesley Long Hospital

Hospital

Rate Wesley Long Hospital

Ratings for Wesley Long Hospital

Value

This Hospital gets F. Doctor does a very good job. The Nurse Staff and RN are terrible, rude, don't double check Doctors orders, rush you to leave Emergency area or room without complete stabilization told need bed even when patient had to wait 5.5 hours to be seen, on computers a lot, when patient is released rooms are not cleaned shortly after, don't see patients when leave, some people given more time attention at nurse desk and they were not patients. Intimidating to see so many Police Officers guess on duty at Hospital plus they have security officers , this was highly unusual to me. Nursing staff violated law making patient stable before releasing them, violates Hippa Law and The Privacy Act. Appears the staff attitude they can treat you anyway they want especially if you are alone because the Police is already there. When time for bill they don't waste anytime to get paid or making your credit bad. Well I give the Nurse Staff and the RN a F Grade the Doctor get a A+. Why they don't have Physicians Assistance to help Doctor is unbelievable. Yet they have 3 Police at night until around 9, 10 am and 2 Security Personnel in the Emergency Room Area.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Value

ER had no rooms received service in hallway Doctor Good Service Nurse rushed me out with over 200 blood pressure reading. They have two many Police on duty at the hospital also have Security guards same shift. Wesley Long Hospital Greensboro, NC is the worst staff experience I have had in 16 years.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2019

Value

I had to come from out of town for my surgery. I was treated like a queen This hospital was AMAZING

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

Value

Extreamly I efficient wait time was 66 hours staff lied about what told them upon arrival unnecessary test no privacy room for discussion on medical problem was not allowed to say in bed hallway for bp to go down had to ask for results of blood tests had to ask for Doctor medication told releases while BP was higher had walk to nurse station station to sign what nurse said was release not given copy no one else had to do that my experience was the worst ever since from another Hospital 16 years ago. Only thing good was Doctor knowledgeable and caring it is very much for one doctor to do. It just appeared the staff inefficient. My rating go Doctor A+. Rating for staff 1 and F

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Value

Outstanding hospital with caring staff. Truly dedicated to quality patient care and attention.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Value

Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Value

While being transferred from my room to imaging I was put on a portable oxygen tank. It was completely empty! Not only did the nurses refuse to check the tank or exchange it, they said I should be on the psych floor. I was told to keep the mask on my face. I was in respiratory failure and required oxygen. Fortunately the imaging technician came down the hall, realized the problem and grabbed an oxygen tank as she ran to save me.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Value

Excellent service with caring nurses, pa's and doctors.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Value

Love this hospital...During my ER visit I was in a lot of pain..The staff was concerned and very caring..When it was time for discharge I felt like a completely different person...no pain..they made sure I had the right meds...

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016