Billings Clinic

Hospital

Rate Billings Clinic

Ratings for Billings Clinic

Value

Can never get an appointment to see the your doctor. Always 3 months out. Go to walk in Clinic is their answer. THEY SUCK

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Value

I absolutely love this hospital! Clean, organized and excellent nursing and medical providers... Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Value

Don't come here unless you have a will ready and enjoy being discriminated against, belittled, and abused while you prepare it. Go to another state for care if you can. Or just don't bother and be sick, in pain, and dying in comfort at home.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Value

Billings Clinic staff is top notch all the way. Collaboration between specialties is excellent.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Value

I cut myself badly cleaning up around the house. My spouse took me to a different hospital ER that Billings Clinic. However, for follow up, I went to Billings Clinic as that was where my primary doctor worked. I was suprised when, upon visiting the referred orthopedic doctors office, I was belittled for my trip to the other hospitals ER. A very expensive test was prescribed with a "good luck" attitude. The arrogance was palpable. I tossed the script and have since changed hospitals/doctors.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Value

Often prematurely threatens to turn bills over to collection agencies before insurance even has a chance to pay the claims. Faxes and forms sent from doctors, insurance companies, and other medical facilities sent to Billings Clinic constantly get lost by Billings Clinic personnel. The administrative and billing personnel and procedures here are in desperate need of improvement.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Value

I rate nursing/technical staff as A, physicians as A- to B, billing service as D. When procedural codes can be ambiguous and 2 different codes are feasible and appropriate, Clinic uses the one that leads to disallowed procedure 3 times in my family's experience. One was resolved by complaint to State Board of Health, another was resolved after hiring an atty to file a demand letter,third is still pending. Third issue is this: Medicare disallows "self-administered medication" as charge, so pharmacy lists all tablet meds this way when filling the Rx and charging as prescription Rx would put charge into Part D. Hospital policy forbids using personal meds filled by outside pharmacy, so patients are forced to accept an end run around Medicare Part D. In my case, this added roughly $40 to charge. End result is hospital gets to bill patient full freight instead of amount after negotiated discount rate for Medicare or other insurance. Billing clerk was useless in explaining issue.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Doctors at Billings Clinic

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.