ST MARY'S OF MICHIGAN MEDICAL CENTER

Hospital

Rate ST MARY'S OF MICHIGAN MEDICAL CENTER

Ratings for ST MARY'S OF MICHIGAN MEDICAL CENTER

Value

I believe this is where my bypass was performed. The facility is old and very dated. The doctors and some of the support staff were good. The problem seemed to center on certain medical support staff who did not want to be there and they did not hide it. There was a major gap between administration and staff. This seemed to be very noticeable. I would not have anything done in this facility ever again. My heart surgeon has since relocated and therefore I would have no need to go to this substandard facility. The surgeon was one of the best based upon other medical personnel who have knowledge of his professional training and ability.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Value

I was transported from another hospital to St. Mary's. The entire staff was very accommodating, knowledgeable,Caring Especially the Staff on 3 South! Best experience with a hospital ever! Keep doing what your doing!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Value

Would go no where else, will ALWAYS be my hospital of choice, all my Dr's have privileges there also

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Value

I was recently a patient at St. Mary's Medical Center and was extremely happy with the care and attention I received. The entire staff from Physicans to housekeeping were very professional, caring and kind. I am grateful to the everyone at St. Mary's for getting me on the road to a full recovery.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Doctors at ST MARY'S OF MICHIGAN MEDICAL CENTER

Dr. J. Miles McClure

Dr. J. Miles McClure

Latest Rating

If it wasn't for Dr McClure I wouldn't be walking today. He is the best and his staff is excellent.