St Joseph Mercy

Hospital

Rate St Joseph Mercy

Ratings for St Joseph Mercy

Value

Unfortunately I have had several surgeries, approximately 8. My experience with the IHA doctors at st. Joe’s has been excellent every time I had surgery I was confident in the procedures as they were explained very well by my surgeons (general surgeon., plastic surgeon and orthopedic surgeon). The office staff and hospital staff were friendly, helpful, informative and kind. Hospital was super clean and attractively decorated which I found soothing to any anxiety I was feeling about my condition.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Value

I was in the ER had a fall on your property ER treating director did not even look at injurie's screamed at me I had drug seeking behavior told my medication was a 30 day supply I said No I make it last 30 days but it's only 15 day supply left in hallway never looked at knee elbow social worker and traing physicians sat at the desk making fun of patients laughing at a young man that had overdosed she they leave his but hanging oot an elderly man big balls I said that very unethical and unprofessional there's a elder nurse that looks like a poltergeist that I'd me on a 0.25 fentyl pack bully .This hospital I owas once proud of is nasty dirty not clean and just groove

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Value

Why did Dr pomerantz cut me open. For a hernia surgery. Only to find out that I never had hernias. But now I've got more. Thank you Dr pomerantz for nothing all you did was make things worse! I've been hurting since May 23 2015.Oh! But he did say sorry there's nothing else I can do. Have a wonderful day!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Doctors at St Joseph Mercy

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.