Kindred Hospital- Louisville at Jewish Hospital

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- Louisville at Jewish Hospital

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- Louisville at Jewish Hospital

Value

This place is absolutely horrible!!! Nurses are incompetent. I wouldn't send my dog to this place! Unfortunately we are stuck because no one else takes ventilator patients. I could go on forever with the complaints. My aunt is much worse now because of them. I have talked to the CEO which was a total waste of time. No one cares over there. They are very understaffed.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Value

My wife has been here for 3 weeks and they really have a good set of nurses. I love them to death. They always wave at me when they walk by. Good nurses are hard to find but they have them. They stay busy but they always make time to check up on me and take great care of my wife. The doctors and everyone have done a great job with her.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Value

My son had a real bad blood infection which caused septic shock and he had to be put on a ventilator to breath. The first hospital he was at was ready to give up on him but his doctor suggested moving him to Kindred Jewish because they take care of very sick patients. He was at Kindred for two months and is now ready to come back home. The care was excellent. I love all the staff. They were caring and compassionate and I highly recommend this hospital for people who need loving care.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Value

My son was in this hospital for almost 3 months cause he couldn't wean from vent support. With the help of a great team of doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists and rehab care, he eventually was able to breath without vent and was able to transfer to rehab hospital. Kindred Jewish gave my son a new chance on life and we are both extremely grateful for the love and care he received while in the hospital.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Value

I've been in the hospital for almost 30 days and because of the great care provided by Kindred Jewish Hospital I am able to return to my home today.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Value

Very friendly and caring staff. Sometimes it took too long to come when I called but I think they were busy with other patients. No complaints on care.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Doctors at Kindred Hospital- Louisville at Jewish Hospital

Dr. Luis S. MARSANO-OBANDO

Dr. Luis S. MARSANO-OBANDO

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

A very caring and knowledgable doctor in his field. I have recommended him several times. Wish we had more doctors like him!