Digenis Plastic Surgery Institute

Clinic

Rate Digenis Plastic Surgery Institute

Ratings for Digenis Plastic Surgery Institute

Value

For the most part everything was good. Two people that I really liked were a nurse named Brandi and a CNA named Andre'. Both of these people took the time to poke their heads in just to say hello and to see if I needed anything and to explain something. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Value

I am a current patient of Dr. Digenis. Before my surgery I had other consultations with other plastic surgeons. He was the best hands down! After meeting him and his amazing staff I wouldn't consider going any where else. Dr. D. takes the time each visit to explain my procedures and answers all my questions and concerns. It's very rare that a Dr. takes the extra time for his patients. Dr. D. and his staff are very compassionate and professional. I'm grateful every day that I chose Dr. Digenis.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Value

The staff, especially Emily and Beth are amazing! Dr. Digenis has one of the most caring teams...and his boutique style office is beautiful! Love Dr. D!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Appreciate Dr. Digenis! His technical skill and care for his patients are wonderful! He did an excellent job and the staff was very caring as well.