St. Joseph Hospital

Hospital

Rate St. Joseph Hospital

Ratings for St. Joseph Hospital

Value

Waited over an hour and A half to be seen at ER while having severe chest pains told I would have went right in if I had taken an ambulance instead of driving! Found out I had a major blockage, which was finally taken care of! hospital is filthy! Staff very rude! No compassion at all! I had to take 2 nitro just to ease my pain while waiting! If your health is important to you, don't ever go here! Had family members have similar experiences with them! Don't ever go here! Managment needs to do a lot better!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Value

half staff are rude. the tv is nothing but adds. do not rec.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Value

Had minor surgery here. The friendly staff communicated with me in a timely manner when my surgeon was stuck with another patient, delaying my procedure by a couple hours. My nurse in recovery was the best I've ever had! She was comforting and attentive.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Value

St. Joe Main Hospital in Lex. KY is MY Hospital!!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Value

Worst hospital ever for ER care. I was there with my elderly mother brought in by squad for just over 5 hours. Never examined, never put in gown, no doctor ever saw her or talked to her. Sent home with 2 broken boned. I thought just bruised, called family foctir, she took care of my mother right away, even asked, " what hospital sent her home like this. " several friends have lost dear ones in this ER due to neglect, my sister list her son here in the ER.....waiting. Truly no compassion or care given. Will never go back there, ever.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Value

Make tremendous strides. Excellent hospital for ortho, spine and neuro!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Value

Not very professional. CCU only good thing hospital has. Neglectful on care and obvious issues with patient needs

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Value

I was seen by Dr Estridge and found him to be caring and informative. He spent time making sure everything was understood by not only me but my family. However, I was not seen by him everyday and another Dr came in named Callaha that was short with me and basically just made me feel I was a bother to him. The nurses there were really good, and overall everyone I dealt with for testing was very professional. That being said the place is in serious need of updating. The TV in my room horrible, spend 6 days on bedrest and that becomes important. The poor male nurse that night busted his head on it so bad he was bleeding. The food is horrible, my family said the cafeteria food was even worse. The last thing is they could do a better job cleaning the place. I was told they had just cleaned the room but there was still those used covers that go on the thermostat piled up in the respirator jug on the wall and there was what seemed like gum dried on my sheets and tape on the bed.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Value

hospital dirty in waiting room trash flowing over into floor. Public Bathrooms nasty also just downhill.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Doctors at St. Joseph Hospital

Dr. Kooros Sajadi

Dr. Kooros Sajadi

Latest Rating

I am very unhappy with the treatment i recieved at this doctor.when i disagreed with his diagnosis he got mad and told me that i wansnt in pain and to get a second o... Read more

Dr. Frank Burke

Dr. Frank Burke

1 review
Dr. Andrew H. Henderson

Dr. Andrew H. Henderson

1 review

Latest Rating

Just not concerned about his patients as he has been. More concerned with the financial status of the clinic than the needs of his patients. He used to be a wonderfu... Read more

Dr. George Valotois