Greenview Regional Hospital

Hospital

Rate Greenview Regional Hospital

Ratings for Greenview Regional Hospital

Value

NO HELP, POOR PRIVACY, YOU COULD DIE HERE AND NO ONE WOULD NOTICE. I HAS AN OUTPATIENT PROCEDURE SCHEDULED FOR 8AM, CALLED BACK AT NOON THAT TOOK A 1/2 HOUR. THEY TOOK MY BLOOD PRESSURE ONCE ON RETURN. I HAD PROBLEMS BREATHING AND COULD NOT GET ANY HELP.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Value

Excellent care and staff. Much much better than the hospital on the other side of town!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Value

If you think you're having a stroke, this is the hospital to go to. They are the only hospital in town to immediately begin stroke protocol. The other hospital took my vitals and listened to my symptoms, then had me sit in the waiting room (not an exam room) for an hour, completely ignoring me as my symptoms worsened. I left and went to Greenview, where my treatment was instantaneous and caring. I've taken the survey the other hospital sent and written to their CEO, but there has been no response at all. No check on how I'm feeling, no apology, and no statement saying they will train their ER personnel better. Greenview, on the other hand, has followed up.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Value

No emergency room wait. Greenview average wait is around 8 minutes.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Value

Best hospital in BG, friendly, alot cheaper than the other one,, it is the only one that I want to go to.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Value

did not any problem with anesthesia before, this time I didn't wake up as I was suppose to. Not sure what happened. everything turned out okay. was in great hands. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Value

Between the two hospitals in Bowling Green, I recommend this one. My father was a patient here many times and they took very good care of him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Value

My wife came into the Emergency Room at Greenview, with paralysis of the left side, visual deficits, problems with speech, drooping mouth on the left side, etc., etc. She had been hiospitalized for a VERY severe urinary tract infection a week before this. The E.R. physician, a Dr. Devesh, refused to examine her for a possible stroke, instead insisting on sending her home with a prescription for an antibiotic, "because she has a UTI" I had to throw a fit, and threaten to sue both her, and the hospital, if my wife was NOT properly examined. This "Doctor" did a very cursory neurological exam, said "Everything is normal" and was going to send her home. I blew up again, and she ordered a CT scan of my wife's brain. She was admitted after that CT Scan, having had 3 strokes. I will NEVER utilize that Emergency Room again!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Value

I'm very unhappy about the "Hospitalist" that roans the hospital, treating all patients. They don't take the time to see the patient's history and don't take any past surgeries, illnesses, etc. into consideration. I was in Greenview one month before I had sugery for 5 hernia's caused by a poor surgery of a resection of my colon. The Hospitalist didn't even notice the surgery I had just had, didn't see that my stool was bizarre looking, didn't do any x-rays. He gave me an antibiotic and 2 bags of blood to make me "feel better", and sent me home. Lovely. And so smart. Each different hospitalist didn't even look to see what the previous doctor had done as far as my treatment. I feel that my treatment was very poor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Doctors at Greenview Regional Hospital

Dr. John E. Downing

Dr. John E. Downing

Latest Rating

Dr downing was very knowledgeable and helpful! His staff is awesome!

Dr. Donald E. Brown

Dr. Donald E. Brown

1 review

Latest Rating

Of all the doctors I've been to, I have never been treated with such excellent care and knowledge by both Dr brown and his staff. I highly recommend him as surgeon. ... Read more

Dr. Lynn D. Olson

Dr. Lynn D. Olson

Latest Rating

Excellent care.. In in just a couple of days. Found the problem and corrected it. Follow up as needed. Took the time and cared.

Dr. Wesley Chou

Dr. Wesley Chou

Latest Rating

Dr. Chou treated me in 2009-2010 for a brain aneurysm...it was a difficult time and he definitely made the time a tad easier

Dr. Timothy K. Hulsey

Dr. Timothy K. Hulsey

Latest Rating

Too late now but did my eyebrow lift twice and both times a failure. Bad choice.

Dr. Richard J. Zajac

Dr. Richard J. Zajac

1 review

VERY GOOD DOCTOR, NEED MORE LIKE THIS ONE, NOW HE HAS LEFT

Dr. Leslie M. Breiwa

Dr. Leslie M. Breiwa

Latest Rating

Dr. Breiwa is the best doctor and I wish she was still in Bowling Green, I felt like she was very helpful and she listened and did not make me feel uncomfortable at ... Read more

Dr. Kevin L. Burner