Union Hospital

Union Hospital

Hospital

Rate Union Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Union Hospital

Value

The best hospital anywhere in indiana. I have alwats took my family and trysted the care they are receiving .

Submitted April 16, 2017 | flag

Value

Went to emergency room with migran headache curly head nurse was very loud and nasty. She asked why we did not get something ver the counter. We waited one hour and went to Regional and received excellent care

Submitted April 15, 2016 | flag

Value

Never have a baby here. I had a baby here and it was horrible. The nurses were rude and unfriendly. I wanted to leave the day after the birth but they would not let me take my baby. They said all babies have to stay 48 hours and if I check out against medical advice CPS will be called. I will go to Indy from now on to have my kids.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Value

Had knee replaced at Union 2013 and nursing staff was horrible, rude, disrespectful, and thieves. CNA jerked my leg like a rag doll removing machine for knee. They never answered nurse call button and just shut it off. Puking 3 days on morphine and nurse staff just seemed to think so what.My pain meds where stolen from my bag on the 1st day. Never ever going to Union for anything. Union is interested in profits no patience care which includes nursing staff. Union is under staffed by design. Cheap thieves. Indy has better doctors, nurses, and facilities. I rate Union a 2 and that's just because of the new facility. After that they suck bad. UAP is just as bad.

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

Value

I got Mersa both times I was at Union. Their infectious disease specialist isn't special at all. He wouldn't treat with antibiotics and said mersa spreads when people pick their noses. I kid you not. Ridiculous. Very casual attitude towards this very infectious disease.

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

Value

I was there for two cardiac cath procedures. The nursing staff is HORRIBLE! They are not concerned with sanitary procedures at all. It is the middle of a flu epidemic, and I had to refuse treatment before any of them would wash hands or use the hand sanitizer on the wall. They made it clear that profit was paramount. Patient satisfaction is very far DOWN on the list. I will never use them again if possible. The place should be shut down.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

Value

I've been to Union several times in the past five years, three pregnancies and one child who had a NICU stay then an admit a month later for RSV. The staff is unfailingly polite and helpful. They've moved into their new building which is excellent. I had a C-section there in July and the staff was truly excellent. I had to call and find an after hours pharmacy to use and they not only located one for me but faxed the scripts over so I wouldn't have to wait.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag