Kindred Hospital Indianapolis South

Kindred Hospital Indianapolis South

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Indianapolis South

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Indianapolis South

Value

We feel very lucky to be able to find a hospital that my husband can have extended care verses going to a nursing home. We have been very happy here. Housekeeper staff goes out of the way to make sure the room is clean. Christina in Radiology has been very sweet. Most of the nurses are kind, there is always one that seems hard to get along with. Speech Therapist is very helpful.

Submitted March 21, 2017 | flag

Value

My sister was at Kindred in Greenwood. We were given several options. We choose the facility closer to our home. It was very clean. The staff very professional. Doctors very open with all of us.

Submitted March 21, 2017 | flag

Value

My mother is receiving great care at the Kindred Hospital in Greenwood. She has a long way to go, she has good days and not so good days but the staff is great.

Submitted March 13, 2017 | flag

Value

Everyone has been very nice. Would not want to be anywhere else but home.

Submitted March 13, 2017 | flag

Value

My wife has received excellent care here at kindred. She still needs some therapy to get strong but what they have done has put her in the right direction. Nurses answer my questions when I asked.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2017 | flag

Value

They are doing everything they said they were going to do. Therapy people are helping me out a lot.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2017 | flag

Value

Everyone's been great. Can't ask for better care. I will ask for better food! Margarite does a good job. I will come back if I get sick again

Submitted Feb. 7, 2017 | flag

Value

Have nothing but good things to say about the staff. I've have no problems. They've taken care of what I've asked for.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2017 | flag

Value

Besides what other people say or do, this place is awesome. Therapy is good. People come around everyday and check on you.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2017 | flag

Value

From the time I stepped foot in the hospital, I felt safe. Felt like everybody knew what was going on. Nice place

Submitted Dec. 29, 2016 | flag