Facebook Pixel
Kindred Hospital Indianapolis South

Kindred Hospital Indianapolis South

Hospital
75 reviews

Rate Kindred Hospital Indianapolis South

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Sorry, we are unable to post this rating. You can only rate a Facility once and our system detected a rating for this Facility from your IP already.

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Indianapolis South

4
Cleanliness
5
Facilities
5
Services
5
Value

Although I was displeased with 10% of nursing staff, the other 90 % made up for it. Although I had challenges with my husbands care, together we made it through it. The LPN Abby was very entergetic, kind and knowledgable. My husbands primary care physicians are great and my case manager was also, very helpful. To sum it all up, I was never alone through my husbands difficult time.
Allesha helped me to cope with my current circumstances and put some of the focus back on myself so that I could put all of my positive energy back into my husbands care.
The Respiratory staff not only kept me informed, they taught me why their job was so important. Your support has been awesome and I truly thank you.

Submitted May 26, 2017 | flag

5
Cleanliness
5
Facilities
5
Services
5
Value

Stay has gone very well. Would definitely recommend hospital to others. The staff and doctors always listen and explain things. Very satisfied.

Submitted March 29, 2017 | flag

5
Cleanliness
5
Facilities
5
Services
5
Value

Wanted to give a big shout to all the Nurses, Aides, Case Managers and House Keepers for making my stay better than what I ever imaged it could be. Really appreciated all the great care.

Submitted March 29, 2017 | flag

5
Cleanliness
5
Facilities
5
Services
5
Value

Appreciate all the great care I received. Room was cleaned daily. Staff in Physical Therapy was very encouraging.

Submitted March 29, 2017 | flag

5
Cleanliness
5
Facilities
5
Services
5
Value

We feel very lucky to be able to find a hospital that my husband can have extended care verses going to a nursing home. We have been very happy here. Housekeeper staff goes out of the way to make sure the room is clean. Christina in Radiology has been very sweet. Most of the nurses are kind, there is always one that seems hard to get along with. Speech Therapist is very helpful.

Submitted March 21, 2017 | flag

5
Cleanliness
5
Facilities
5
Services
5
Value

My sister was at Kindred in Greenwood. We were given several options. We choose the facility closer to our home. It was very clean. The staff very professional. Doctors very open with all of us.

Submitted March 21, 2017 | flag

5
Cleanliness
5
Facilities
5
Services
5
Value

My mother is receiving great care at the Kindred Hospital in Greenwood. She has a long way to go, she has good days and not so good days but the staff is great.

Submitted March 13, 2017 | flag

5
Cleanliness
5
Facilities
5
Services
5
Value

Everyone has been very nice. Would not want to be anywhere else but home.

Submitted March 13, 2017 | flag

5
Cleanliness
5
Facilities
5
Services
5
Value

My wife has received excellent care here at kindred. She still needs some therapy to get strong but what they have done has put her in the right direction. Nurses answer my questions when I asked.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2017 | flag

5
Cleanliness
5
Facilities
5
Services
5
Value

They are doing everything they said they were going to do. Therapy people are helping me out a lot.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2017 | flag


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.