Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Ratings for Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Value

Not clean & especially bathrooms. ID card office on Wrightsboro Rd, gentleman @ Window has an offensive attitude & personality. Rude & if he is in a good mood, can be resourceful. Very loud.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Value

The Spinal Cord Unit in August Ga VA truly cares about their pts. They are short staff but they are good and really care!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Value

I have been a patient at the Charlie Norwood VA Medical Center for many years. I have always gotten excellent care. I am proud to call the VA my health care center! The VA has funding issues and a staff shortage (none of which is the fault of the VA itself). The influx of soldiers from Afghanistan and the War on Terror has severely stressed the staff but I have always been greeted with a smile and "will do" attitude. Talk of disbanding the VA and sending veterans out with vouchers for care has me worried sick. The VA is my rock and my salvation. Please stand with me to keep this valuable institution intact!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Value

Has had some bad press but great care. Not enough doctors but the doctors that are there are terrific.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Doctors at Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Dr. Ranjit S. Dhaliwal

Dr. Ranjit S. Dhaliwal

Latest Rating

He is the best around. He saved my eyesight. Worth the wait every time.

Dr. Debra J. Ware

Dr. Debra J. Ware

Latest Rating

I saw her once, and never went back, I almost loss my life during childbirth because of her neglect. She talks negative to some of her patients based on their level ... Read more

Dr. Cheryl L. Newman