AdventHealth - North Pinellas

Hospital

Rate AdventHealth - North Pinellas

Ratings for AdventHealth - North Pinellas

Value

This facility is very clean. It's modern design is easy to follow. It has the latest equipment and well trained staff. My eye sight is very important to me and I knew I was with the best the minute I walked in the building. I congratulate your choice in doctors, nurses, technicians. Also, they all seemed HAPPY to be a part of this wonderful Florida Hospital.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Value

I gotta admit, Im impressed. I was admitted thru the ER 1/21/14, and had a 4 day stay. EVERY staff member from my physicians to the lady that brought my food 3 times a day were THE BEST. My pain was well controlled, the docs were superb. Instead of playing god, they gave me treatment options and allowed me input into my care. And respected my wishes. The nurses? A credit to the profession. My every need was met, and with a smile and genuine compassion. I would recommend this facility without hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Value

Misdiagnosis, lack of care and no continuity of service. Patient died due to negligence. Patient was told she had a fractured pelvic. Two days later, they decided her pelvic bone was not fractured, but her ribs were. A day later, it was discovered the patients rib had punctured her lung, filled up with blood, therefore causing her blood pressure to drop low enough and long enough to destroy her kidneys. She did not survive this. They took the patient to ICU without notifying her family. She was passed around between several Doctors, all who had a different story as to what happened. It should have been discovered that her blood pressure had dropped, she was not hooked up to any monitors in her room. It also appears that the radiologist erred when reading her imaging. ICU nursing staff were rough and handled patient rough, did not care about comfort. Stay away from this hospital.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Doctors at AdventHealth - North Pinellas

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.