West Florida

Hospital

Rate West Florida

Ratings for West Florida

Value

Good experience with caring staff and cleanliness

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Value

I wouldn't go to any other Hospital I Pensacola Florida. They are first class in my opinion and I have been in all three hospitals I Pensacola.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Value

only if you want to die, I went for an obvious medical emergency and ER was empty. I was denied care. They got insurance information and sent me home to die. Fraudulently billed insurance for treatment not rendered. I went home, too sick to go back and in remote area. I somehow made it through finally got treated by real doctor and took almost a year to recover, permanent damages.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Value

Superior nursing staff. They are attentive and efficient.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Value

Was admitted thru the ER with classic heart attack symptoms. I have an underlying rare disorder (as classified by National Institutes for Health and Johns Hopkins Hospital). I only had to advise them once of my disorder, and not only was the ER staff familiar and trained to understand it, but every medical health professional I encountered understood the disorder and the complications it causes with symptom presentation, treatment and preventing problems associated with the disorder.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Doctors at West Florida

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.