West Boca

Hospital

Rate West Boca

Ratings for West Boca

Value

This facility is a death trap from getting c diff on a endoscopy screening, to falseley billing and fraud for out of network aenesthesiologist during birth of my daughter, to death of my father and abandonment and medical malpractice leading to my fathers death! Bad hospital spead the word!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Value

My husband went to the ER with chest pain's. Within moments he was surrounded by doctors and technicians. I was told he was having a major heart attack. They said he needed to go to Delray Medical Center ....Delray MedicalCenter specializes in heart specialty .....Dr Heller was waiting when he arrived. Worked quickly and I believe saved my husband's life .... Thank you with Boca medical center for knowing the right thing to do. We are so grateful 💗💗

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Value

Horrible experience. Went to ER. Was sent home profusely sweating and with fever. 3 Hours later, at Boca Regional with sepsis, pneumonia and subsequent kidney failure and dialysis. Almost died and was put in a drug induced coma. Never again.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Value

I had back surgery at West Boca in March 2017 and found the nursing staff to be exceptional.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Value

Great place to deliver a baby. The doctors and nurses are very nice.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Value

I'm new to the area BSO to find a new doctor I called their referral line. The family doc I went to was really nice and spent a lot of time with me.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Value

Nice nurses. Caring staff. My doctor has admitting privileges here, do that's where I go.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Value

This hospital is very clean and makes me feel comfortable whenever I have gone there for a PET scan or other imaging test

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Value

I went to the ER around 7 pm expecting a long wait but they took me right away. Everyone was really caring and sweet. It would up being gallstones so I'll be off to see a surgeon next week.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Value

Friendly nurses. The specialist in pulmonary issues was right there when I needed him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Doctors at West Boca

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.