West Boca

Hospital

Rate West Boca

Ratings for West Boca

Value

Horrible experience. Went to ER. Was sent home profusely sweating and with fever. 3 Hours later, at Boca Regional with sepsis, pneumonia and subsequent kidney failure and dialysis. Almost died and was put in a drug induced coma. Never again.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Value

I had back surgery at West Boca in March 2017 and found the nursing staff to be exceptional.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Value

Great place to deliver a baby. The doctors and nurses are very nice.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Value

I'm new to the area BSO to find a new doctor I called their referral line. The family doc I went to was really nice and spent a lot of time with me.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Value

Nice nurses. Caring staff. My doctor has admitting privileges here, do that's where I go.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Value

This hospital is very clean and makes me feel comfortable whenever I have gone there for a PET scan or other imaging test

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Value

I went to the ER around 7 pm expecting a long wait but they took me right away. Everyone was really caring and sweet. It would up being gallstones so I'll be off to see a surgeon next week.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Value

Friendly nurses. The specialist in pulmonary issues was right there when I needed him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Value

The staff was awesome. My grandchildren twins were born there 2 months early and were in the NICU for a month. I cannot express how special the nurses and Doctors are . West Boca hospital is awesome.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Doctors at West Boca

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.