Boca Raton Reginal Hospital

Hospital

Rate Boca Raton Reginal Hospital

Ratings for Boca Raton Reginal Hospital

Value

Just got home from a 3 day+ stay after a heart attack. My first hospital stay ever. I dreaded the thought of going in...to ANY hospital. I was amazed at the wonderful staff and efficiency of BRRH. Ihave no interest in getting sick again and going back, but if I did need to go into a hospital, I would ONLY go here. A class act on all levels ..Bill F.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Value

Unfortunately I've been hospitalized­čśľ Many times. The first being a heart bi pass patient 11 years ago when the heart unit first opened and the last when I transferred from Memoeial Sloan Kettering to BRH for lung cancer I strongly believe the hospital has the best support staff, the best doctors and the best facilities money can buy I was once admitted to Del Ray Meeical and after four hours waiting in their ER insisted on a transfer to BRRH. I strongly believe that insistence saved my life When I was medivacted from Sloan they found a private room after a conplicated lung cancer surgery. I rated q week before transferring to Whitehall Regab. What a wonderful feeling I was in great hands again G-d bless Boxa Regional Hoapital They are the bar of the best

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Value

Could not leave bathroom door open due to strong smell like an outhouse. There were drips all over walls and door. Not only are rooms unsanitary and dirty, many of nurses dropped gloves, syringe caps, packets and alcohol prep pads on floor, left for 5 days until I requested for someone to clean. (after my daughter shoe rolled on cap and she almost fell) The woman came in with a dirty toilet brush and no chemicals into bathroom and than set the dirty brush on sink in room while she used a cloth that was prob used in other rooms. A wet mop was just quickly dragged around center of floor. Dirty around and behind toilet. There was dried blood and dirt under bed and on frame and dirt around edges of room. Many nurses seem overworked and uncaring. Given food when on clear liquid only. Nurse said ice chips only than dr said I was dehydrated and should have been drinking. Nurse said can't call dr for pain med only emergencies and serious things. Said I had to wait until following day for rounds. The next day dr said I shouldn't suffer, why didn't I call. Only a few nurses deserve their jobs and should even work in medical field. Food was fair but all the kitchen staff were very pleasant and wiling go out of their way for any patients. Too bad the hospital isn't run like the kitchen. Gowns and sheets only changed every 2-3 days. I learned I had to ask. Few of the nurses were outstanding thou they may have been part time..

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Value

Great place to be if you are sick..ICU saved my life

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Value

Outstanding staff. Been to other hospitals. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Value

Terrible is the only word to describe this hospital. It is filthy, the nursing staff are terrible, and the food sucks. I will never go to that hospital as long as I live. I was there 7 times in two years time, and it just kept getting worse than the time before. One could rot in the emergency room and they wouldn't discover it until one was cold and stiff.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Value

Outstanding facility. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Doctors at Boca Raton Reginal Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.