Capital Digestive Care

Capital Digestive Care

Hospital

Rate Capital Digestive Care

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Capital Digestive Care

Value

I have been to Sibley on two occasions and both were wonderful and professional experiences. For all of you naysayers go to Howard hospital . That's all that is needed to be said

Submitted Oct. 12, 2015 | flag

Value

Sibley Hospital is a substandard with many overrated doctors

Submitted Aug. 11, 2015 | flag

Value

Good experience at the hospital or routine surgery but facility is out dated. Looks like they are in the midst of building a new hospital.

Submitted March 1, 2015 | flag

Value

I came into the ER on a weekday night, and was seen by the triage nurse in about five minutes. Everyone was extremely kind and professional and took my complaints seriously. I didn't feel rushed or belittled in any way. Everyone I came in contact with was extremely lovely and made it a much more comfortable 6 hours. Would highly, highly recommend.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2014 | flag

Value

Worst hospital I was treated at in every aspect from cleanliness to below par doctors. I will never go there again.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Value

The best thing that I like about this hospital is the food service and food servers.The servers look very upscale,I felt like I was in the most wealthiest of hospitals.The patient can call and put in their food order.They will come again even if they already brought your tray.The food was good.I enjoyed that kind of Hospital stay.Everything else was exceptable such as the nurses were always there to assist you.They will write their name on the board in your room so you knew their name if you needed their assistance.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

Value

emergency room doctor misdiagnosed.

Submitted April 28, 2012 | flag