Stamford Hospital

Hospital

Rate Stamford Hospital

Ratings for Stamford Hospital

Value

I needed to be taken to the emergency room after I fainted and received excellent care from Tony the "Tech" and the physician's assistant Ms Vaney Mangal. I felt very well taken care of.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Value

My mother went on for a stroke. The er misdiagnosed her. After being admitted many many hours. Later we were told the bad news. During her stay they left her in her excrement, discharging here with a very bad case of diaper rash!! This should be a crime. She refuses to use them anymore.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Value

Left my mother in her extensions. Aquired diaper rash during her stay!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Value

In February 2017 I spent 3 days in Stamford Hospital for Prostate Cancer Surgery. The acid test for many medical facility are results and mine have been outstanding. First the surgical staff were professional and thorough. My surgery was text book, thanks in large part to a great Doc separately reviewed. The hospital is spotless, the nursing staff attentive and responsive and when I did experience some pain the attending MD was effective. The “new” hospital is amazing with large attractive rooms spaced such that you have a quiet place to rest and recover. The extras like food and good although for me that was very much secondary to the medical outcome. If I had to go through this again, I would not hesitate to go to Stamford.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Value

I had shoulder surgery at Stamford Hospital, and the doctors and staff were so great. They made my experience at the hospital, so much easier to handle. My surgery went well, and my recovery went even better.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Value

ER the worse, waiting time the worse. More interest in the new construction lost the passion.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Value

Ihave been in this hospital twice this year. The food was great came on time.the doctors and staff are great on two floors!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

Doctors at Stamford Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.