St. Francis

Hospital

Rate St. Francis

Ratings for St. Francis

Value

My experiences with this hospital have been exemplary. Clean facilities, competent surgical team. Excellent nursing team and clerical staff. SF is always my first choice for care.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Value

I have had the misfortune of being admitted to St Francis 3x over the past 5 years with various issues. I can't say enough good about the entire staff, from the check in process, to the care, once I was admitted. Everyone I came across, seemed to have understanding, compassion and and a commitment to their work. 7th floor, Gastroenterology, was so warm, welcoming, kind and understanding to my pancreatitis. The ER is extremely competent and thorough and I never had a a wait. The hospital always appears clean and tidy. I give St Francis a five star rating without reservation and wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Value

Went there for 2 knee replacements and 1 hip. All 3 times I was treated great the staff could not have been more attentive or caring. There was always someone available if I needed anything. The only hospital for me in this area.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Value

Patients Beware: Evil radiologists at St. Francis.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Value

Emergency room visit with subsequent heart tests: splendid care, with many many individuals (so many come by that it was impossible to keep track of all names during this emergency) truly making an effort to be reassuring as well as to do their jobs. I was highly impressed.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Doctors at St. Francis

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.