Kindred Hospital-Denver

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Denver

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Denver

Value

I appreciate everything the staff tried to do for me. I had several favorite nurses and CNA's. Jen the Nurse Practitioner, Diane, Sherry, Rob and Jennifer the CNA's were all amazing, they took wonderful care of me. Initially, I had a complaint about the responsiveness to the call light, but they got better and I realized there were more patients than just just me. I especially liked Michael, he was very caring and offered good advice and perspective about my situation. Also, Dr. Yeager was great, and he is a cutie. I will miss this place.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Value

The Kindred Hospital in Denver has a staff that is amazing and so very knowledgeable. We were there for 8 months and we received care that was filled with love and support. When it was time to go home they did a fabulous job preparing us for life at home. We are so thankful for the Kindred staff for taking such good care of our son.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Value

Overall the staff was excellent. I would honestly rate all the various departments the same really. They all did a real good job. My only complaint was that the food was not that great.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Value

Most of the staff here were good. Sometimes they would get a little too busy, but overall they did a nice job caring for me. This was much better than most of the other places I have been.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Value

I think the whole staff is wonderful and treated me with dignity thanks to all of you - Greg

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Value

The staff did a wonderful job, in my opinion, they are the greatest. No complaints at all. I would recommend to all my friends. The Respiratory Therapists especially were fantastic, every single one of them. This place saved my wife's life, I thank god everyday for it.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Value

my sister had to have rehab, the staff has helped her get some of her strength back to the point that Ishe can go home. I thank my Lord for the compassionate care that my sister received. She could not walk when she was admitted but she can now, thanks again to all the nurses physical therapists, physicians and support staff.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Value

Our expectations were well met. The staff were very professional in all respects. They were curtious and friendly and I was highly impressed with their overall level of expertise. They expemplified the epitome of professionalism when dealing with the patients.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Value

I think I had a really good stay here, they treated me extremely well. There was always a staff member available for any needs of mine that came up. I felt like they were a part of my family. Thank you for everything - Donald

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Value

All of my concerns were listened to and addressed in a timely manner. What I think is phenomenal is the teamwork that is displayed between the nurses and the CNA's. Those staff members really put the work kind in Kindred. Extra kudos to Deb, she is a nurse extraordinaire. Honestly all the CNA's who cared for my brother too, they were caring and compassionate. My brother felt like he was truly at home while he was here. A very special thanks to Terry the speech therapist. She was patient, knowledgeable and did a wonderful just educating the patient and family. Thank up, Catrena

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Doctors at Kindred Hospital-Denver

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.