Kindred Hospital Westminster

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Westminster

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Westminster

Value

Dr. Pole is my primary doctor, Dr. Kohli and Dr. Kale are also following me. They are fine physicians and very nice people. Their care and direction has been for my rapid recovery in getting better. The nursing and rehabilitation team have always checked on me and and I have never had any issues. The Phsysical Therapist Stacey has been very nice. Thank you for taking great care of me.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Value

I have enjoyed the treatment I have recieved, the staff amd the Social Worker has checked on me often. The rehab therapist is great, they are calm and very good at keeping a pace I can handle. The Nurses are good and have been speaking with me frequently. Dr. Kohli has been great and working fast to get me better. I would like to talk to him about treatment options. Thank you for everyone!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Value

I would like to thank the dietician and staff for helping with the food selections and coming to my room. Also, it was great getting to be able to go outside with the therapist. The lady in the front lobby and the security were very courteous. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Value

I have had a wonderful time with rehab. They have gotten me outside and I got some sunshine. The kitchen has worked closely with my diet, ensuring that I have been staying away from the spicy foods. The operator in front lobby has helped me greatly in connecting my calls, they are very nice and professional. The operator helped my wife with arranging Uber pick ups. I wish I could remember the names of everyone that have been great with me. But everyone has been nice with me.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Value

This hospital provided me the best care that stacks up to hoag hospital which in my mind is the best hospital in orange County CA.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Value

Thank you to the nurses, staff, and doctors who took great care of us during the recovery process. They were professional and respectful. We were treated very good. Occupational therapy and physical therapy were great. If it was not for them, we would not be sure of where we would be.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Value

Everyone did a great job with my husband. He can be demanding but the staff had done a wonderful job with him. The doctors and nurses were respectful. Thank you to all who took care of him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Value

Everyone has been kind and taken good care of me. Diana and Lori from Physical Therapy were great and I will miss them greatly!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Value

My stay at the hospital had some bumps but the Nurse Ray was excellent and professional when he provided care to me. He had taken care of me during my previous stay as well as my recent stay and he has remembered me. He does an outstanding job and has made me feel safe. The care that he provided me has meant a lot to me.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Value

I like to thank Nurse Uganda. She should be saluted for her care and treatment of my father in law. She was comforting and very professional. She should be praised for her work.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Doctors at Kindred Hospital Westminster

Dr. Rifat B. Rifat

Dr. Rifat B. Rifat

Latest Rating

I have been a patient for 10 years, love him and his staff. He has retired as of the end of may 2010.I have never had such compassionate doctor.I will miss him dearl... Read more

Dr. John K. Lok

Dr. John K. Lok

1 review

Latest Rating

I called for an appointment and the lady was extremely rude. She acted as if I was stupid by laughing and being sarcastic. NOT OK! Will be making a full report with ... Read more

Dr. LOC V. Nguyen

Dr. LOC V. Nguyen

1 review

Latest Rating

Horrible family doctor. For months I had lower leg weakness and couldn't walk at all. Came in and Dr.Loc said it could be high blood pressure and he wanted a blood t... Read more

Dr. Dat Nguyen