Kindred Hospital Westminster

Kindred Hospital Westminster

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Westminster

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Westminster

Value

The Case Managers have been very nice and all of them always great me very well. The Case Manager Sam has been nice. The Case Manager Robin has been very nice and helpful in preparing the discharge. Also, the kitchen has been beautiful. The kitchen has treated me very good and treat me like I am one of their staff. Lucy, in the kitchen, is very friendly and she explained everything about the food and menu. She welcomed me and took care of me. They have been amazing and very nice. The girls in the front lobby, Jennifer and Cynthia, are nice to me. I feel like I have a whole bunch of friends here. There is a whole lot of compassion here. The staff talk to people like they are one of their own.

Submitted May 12, 2017 | flag

Value

My mom has been here since March 2017 and the nurses have been so friendly and very nice. They always give my mom attention and no matter how dirty the situation, they are quick to help. They deeply care and are dedicated. Kindred has good staff. There are times that I go to the nursing station and any nurse helps me, even if they are not assigned to my mom. Nurse Nicole is very beautiful and nice, she always helps me. Nurse Stephanie and Peach have been great! I have been so happy here. My mom is getting ready to go home and the nurses take the time to teach me how to care for my mom when she goes home! Thank you so much Kindred.

Submitted May 12, 2017 | flag

Value

The care that I have recieved at Kindred Hospital was and is very much appreciated. The expertise and support of all the employees at Kindred have been superb. I believe that Mister Charles was an invaluable when providing care and he had significantly assisted me mentally and physically. Also, the Speech Therapist Tim helped me get my voice back and taught me how to swallow my food and water again. I am thankful that the associates got me a walker and started me on the slow process of walking again. When I left Kindred Hospital, I was able to walk on my own again. All of my treatment improved my health and assisted in my recovery. The staff were kind, polite, and helpful. The hospital is beautiful and I am happy that my recovery occurred here. Thank you.

Submitted May 3, 2017 | flag

Value

The nursing team was excellent in helping me. Nurse Jessica was the best. The doctor team were also great with me and they have been really good.

Submitted May 3, 2017 | flag

Value

I am truly and extremely satisfied with the treatment and how well I was taken care of. Thank you Kindred Hospital...you are the best!

Submitted April 14, 2017 | flag

Value

Staff is excellent in informing family when there are changes in medication or anything. The nurses were great in updating family with the doctor's decisions or surgery information. Thank you Kindred.

Submitted April 5, 2017 | flag

Value

We are very thankful for Mariann respiratory therapist. She is very caring, kind, and has taken great care of our father. She has provided support for him and our family. We are greatly appreciative for how she managed the weaning process for my father. Thank you for being so helpful.

Submitted March 16, 2017 | flag

Value

I would definately recommend Kindred Hospital as a place for positive recovery. Ther staff and the care have been excellent. Thank you for the great care.

Submitted March 6, 2017 | flag

Value

Our experience here at the hospital has been great. The nurses, Adriana and Helen, have been very pleasing and helpful. They have positive attitudes when they take care of the patient. I really like how the doctors and nurses have been checking on us. It provides comfort knowing that care is being provided. It is difficult to name all the positive experiences that we have had but overall, everything has been well and we appreciate it.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2017 | flag

Value

I am expected to be discharged home today. My wife and I are so excited and I get to spend time with my family. All this would not have happened without the sincerity of the staff. The staff has been kind with assisting my recovery. There are no words, but kindness that could descibe my time at this hospital.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2017 | flag