Kindred Hospital Westminster

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Westminster

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Westminster

Value

Everything was good during the hospital stay. The nurses took great care of my father and were very nice. I appreciated how they would bring him out to the nurses station. It made him feel like he was not alone in the room; especially when I was not able to be there at times. Thank you for the compassion.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Value

Just like to have the opportunity to express our appreciation and thanks for the service that the CNA Guadalupe and Case Manager Emma Gomez gave during care. They are very friendly and have much patience. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Value

My stay here has been great; especially with the rehabilitation department. Therapy here has been wonderful, these folks are the best and have helped me make so much improvement. I could not move and been so weak. But they have helped me come a long way. Although I have a long way to go, they have been merciless and motivating. The physical therapist Stacy, occupational therapist Diana, Hamed and Javier has been great and has motivated me to keep pushing forward.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Value

Foremost, thank you to the kind staff here at Kindred. They all have been exceptionally great to me. I am pretty close to the nurses station and thankful for how they respond to me. When I call for a nurse, they are usually here within a couple minutes or less. The room is okay but I have been told they are remodeling. As long as the care I have been getting continues, everything is great. Also, I am so thankful for the Wound team that has been helping me. I am not able to care for my wound the way they do! I am feeling good about my recovery.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Value

I would like to take the opportunity to commend the Physical Therapist, Lori and the Occupational Therapist Diana for their exceptional service that they have provided for my wife. Comnpassion is essential for healing, and these ladies have demonstrated that quality. Since they had started working with my wife, she has improved in many areas and her recovery appears hopeful. Not only have they helped my wife, they have encouraged me in this difficult time. I sincerely thank the professionals that have been part of restoring my wife's health. Yesterday, my wife had gotten a chance to go outside with rehab. This, also, has been encouraging!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Value

I was happy to hear that I was returning to Kindred Westminster. Since admitted, I have had nothing but good experiences. The nursing staff has been very good to me. I really like the room that I was placed in, it has been newly remodeled. This has been another visit to this hospital and I hope that I have the Case Manager Robin. She has been great to me and always helped me in finding a place close to my home. I am looking forward to my healing process.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Value

I would like to take this opportunity to recognize the outstanding service provided buy two of your third floor staff nurses, Christine Miller(Knapp); RN and Lauren Caswell, LVN. Since my wife was admitted to Kindred Hospital for stroke rehabilitation, these very professional healthcare workers have provided exceptional care for her and for myself as well. Knowing they are providing such great care, gives me peace of mind, and allows me to get the rest I so desperately need during this most difficult time. They both stop in the room frequently, checking on her needs and providing encouraging words which help lift her spirits. When my wife needs attention, her needs are quickly assessed and professionally taken care of. Both nurses have also pleasantly taken care of the large number of visitors that come to see my wife each day, cheerfully answering questions, providing additional seating,and making all feel comfortable. Hospital stays are never pleasant, but professional staff such Christine Miller and Lauren Caswell make it much more bearable. Their compassion and devotion to duty reflect well on themselves and the fine healthcare facility they represent.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Value

I cannot remember many of the names, but much of the staff has been great. There are two that have been checking on me and they have been good. They are Joseph and Jeremiah, I remember them because their names are Bibilical. I have been eating a whole lot better; which has been surprising to my family. I am just looking forward to getting well again.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Value

From admission to the hospital, the nurses have treated me good. I am happy that my insurance company approved. Today, I did rehab and took 23 steps. That was the most steps that I have taken in 4 months. The physical therapist was great in using the assistance device with me. Today, Stacey and Joseph were great. Hamed and Karen, also, have been great. They have been motivating me greatly and have been a God send to me. I definatley prefer this place over the skilled nursing. The staff has bent over backwards for me. I think it will break my heart when I have to go. I love how Julie and Sheila always checks on me Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I have been seeing improvement each and everyday. I like how people come in and spend time with me. Great staff and eveyone has been doing a great job!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Value

I love all the staff at Kindred Hospital and I thank you so much for the care provided. The nurses and doctors have always been attentive to care. The hospital is clean. Rehab therapy team has been exceptional.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Doctors at Kindred Hospital Westminster

Dr. Rifat B. Rifat

Dr. Rifat B. Rifat

Latest Rating

I have been a patient for 10 years, love him and his staff. He has retired as of the end of may 2010.I have never had such compassionate doctor.I will miss him dearl... Read more

Dr. John K. Lok

Dr. John K. Lok

1 review

Latest Rating

I called for an appointment and the lady was extremely rude. She acted as if I was stupid by laughing and being sarcastic. NOT OK! Will be making a full report with ... Read more

Dr. LOC V. Nguyen

Dr. LOC V. Nguyen

1 review

Latest Rating

Horrible family doctor. For months I had lower leg weakness and couldn't walk at all. Came in and Dr.Loc said it could be high blood pressure and he wanted a blood t... Read more

Dr. Dat Nguyen