Kindred Hospital Westminster

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Westminster

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Westminster

Value

I would like to express sincere gratitude for all the staff. They all were very helpful from the time of the tour, admission, during the stay, and at discharge. The nursing and respiratory therapists were great. There are just too many to name. Everyone here always had a smile. Dr. Kohli was great and very involved with my wife's care. He was critical for my wife's recovery. Dr. Pang is another great doctor. He is very friendly. I thank everyone and it is very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Value

We would like to thank the staff at Kindred Hospital Westminster for taking care of our father. They always made sure that he was clean, that he smelled good, and always keeping him looking good. We appreciated how the nurses took the time to bath and shave him. We are appreciative and grateful for the attention and the care that was given to our father. Also, we are thankful for the staff who always followed up with the family. We thank you so much!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Value

Yeah! Nice Hospital and Also those who are searching for Alternative treatment Homeocare International is the best Clinic for Homeopathy Treatment. We at Homeocare International, Homeopathy remedies treat this condition by going deep into its root cause and gives the best outcome for every patient with zero side effects. Toll-Free: 1800-102-2202 https://www.homeocare.in/

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Value

The staff here has been great. Jesus and Maricar are very friendly. They are always willing to help and are always quick in their response. The rehabilitation team has been more than great. Stacy and Hamed are great. They have greatly helped me excel in my progress. Because of them, I have made the progress that I have had. I have not been home since August, so I am so happy that I get to go home.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Value

Hospital is dirty totally a place to make any illness a death sentance. Staff has very poor knowledge does not follow doctors orders which has almost killed two of my family members. When family member was admitted non of the staff woulf help them to bed without complaining Room had dried blood and food on bead rails and bed tables. Staff was totally only wanting to sit on their back sides and collect a oaycheck. Non of the staff cared about any of the peop in their care.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Value

Dr. Pole is my primary doctor, Dr. Kohli and Dr. Kale are also following me. They are fine physicians and very nice people. Their care and direction has been for my rapid recovery in getting better. The nursing and rehabilitation team have always checked on me and and I have never had any issues. The Phsysical Therapist Stacey has been very nice. Thank you for taking great care of me.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Value

I have enjoyed the treatment I have recieved, the staff amd the Social Worker has checked on me often. The rehab therapist is great, they are calm and very good at keeping a pace I can handle. The Nurses are good and have been speaking with me frequently. Dr. Kohli has been great and working fast to get me better. I would like to talk to him about treatment options. Thank you for everyone!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Value

I would like to thank the dietician and staff for helping with the food selections and coming to my room. Also, it was great getting to be able to go outside with the therapist. The lady in the front lobby and the security were very courteous. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Value

I have had a wonderful time with rehab. They have gotten me outside and I got some sunshine. The kitchen has worked closely with my diet, ensuring that I have been staying away from the spicy foods. The operator in front lobby has helped me greatly in connecting my calls, they are very nice and professional. The operator helped my wife with arranging Uber pick ups. I wish I could remember the names of everyone that have been great with me. But everyone has been nice with me.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Value

This hospital provided me the best care that stacks up to hoag hospital which in my mind is the best hospital in orange County CA.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Doctors at Kindred Hospital Westminster

Dr. Rifat B. Rifat

Dr. Rifat B. Rifat

Latest Rating

I have been a patient for 10 years, love him and his staff. He has retired as of the end of may 2010.I have never had such compassionate doctor.I will miss him dearl... Read more

Dr. John K. Lok

Dr. John K. Lok

1 review

Latest Rating

I called for an appointment and the lady was extremely rude. She acted as if I was stupid by laughing and being sarcastic. NOT OK! Will be making a full report with ... Read more

Dr. LOC V. Nguyen

Dr. LOC V. Nguyen

1 review

Latest Rating

Horrible family doctor. For months I had lower leg weakness and couldn't walk at all. Came in and Dr.Loc said it could be high blood pressure and he wanted a blood t... Read more

Dr. Dat Nguyen