Kindred Hospital Westminster

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Westminster

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Westminster

Value

The nursing staff has been very nice and I have seen them work very hard. They are very organized. The care that they have been providing me definately outweighs and superior to those of the other hospitals that I have been at. I have been very comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Value

We received the best care, services, and treatment at this hospital. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Value

Everyone here has been so great. I have been treated way better here than I did at Los Alamitos. The nurses has been kind and responds promptly when I call for them. The respiratory therapist Nelson is amazing and always been helpful. My experience here has been pleasant and I thank everyone for always checking on me.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Value

We are currently being discharged and headed to Colorado. We have never been more pleased and satisfied with all the attention and care that has been providing during our stay. I cannot say enough. Nurses Sara, Vince, and May are very special people to us and they have done great with our loved one. Outside of these three exceptional people, the rest of the staff has been great as well. Also, the staff that has been sitting with our loved one has been wonderful and we are so thankful for the team that has been provided for us. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Value

My sister is up for discharge soon and we are very thankful for being here. The staff has been very thoughtful. The Case Manager Anita and Advocate Joseph has been responsive in following my sister. The hospital is a very nice place and is very well kept. The rehab department has been exceptional. My sister has been up, out of bed and we have seen great improvement. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Value

I just had a recent stay here and was just discharged. I was very happy with the care that I recieved. The nurses were very nice with me and helped me in times that I needed. Thank you for making everything pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Value

Unprofessional staff, rude, under trained. The facility is dirty. Many of the things there are broken including doors to patient rooms that prevent them being opened in a timely manner or at all. The elevators permits are out of date from 2015. They ignore alarms. They do not communicate well with each other. No one reads the charts. No one fills them out anyway expect to put "checked patient". Quality of care is constantly below standards. When you ask questions or for them to clean something they say they will but do not follow through or follow up with if it happened out not. They constantly have new people in to take care of patients that have no idea what they are doing because either they have never taken care of that patient before or have never find that treatment before. I honestly had someone treating my brother surprised to know my brother was in a coma. I will say it again, the person treating my brother did not know he was in a coma. They did not know the main reason they were treating him for. When they don't know how to do something they either don't do it all or do it wrong. When you tell them something is wrong instead of fixing it they blame other staff members and/or get very defensive and rude. Many of the staff do not listen and will talk over people when being asked questions or being told concerns. The management team only shrugs off concerns with "We can do better."; "We have other patients"; or "They are trying." Or they flat out ignore them. They have staff members who injured my brother while turning him and instead of owning up to there being a problem with using staff that do not have the strength to probably move my brother I was told "That's who we have they should get help." Who "they have" are not "trying". They received negative reviews on their Facebook page and instead of addressing them they just took the reviews option down and removed all the reviews.

Submitted August 24, 2017

Value

There were minor struggles, but I had great experiences. Mike in PT is the greatest!!! The 3rd floor and ICU staff is the best! 2 East Night staff is wonderful. Sam in Case Management was very helpful. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Value

My days have been up and down, but the staff has been great in keeping my spirits lifted. The nurses (May, Shelby, and Vince) have been great and wonderful. Nurse Vince, on the night shift, is very-very nice and he knows his job very well. He is a good nurse. Also, the RT Isaac is great and he is very nice to me. Thank you for all that take the time to talk to me and make me comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Value

We appreciate and thank all the staff for everythiong that they have done. We really liked Nurse Han and thank him for being so kind and having patience. He was able to calm the patient down when he started getting anxious. He is a very knowledgable nurse. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Doctors at Kindred Hospital Westminster

Dr. Rifat B. Rifat

Dr. Rifat B. Rifat

Latest Rating

I have been a patient for 10 years, love him and his staff. He has retired as of the end of may 2010.I have never had such compassionate doctor.I will miss him dearl... Read more

Dr. John K. Lok

Dr. John K. Lok

1 review

Latest Rating

I called for an appointment and the lady was extremely rude. She acted as if I was stupid by laughing and being sarcastic. NOT OK! Will be making a full report with ... Read more

Dr. LOC V. Nguyen

Dr. LOC V. Nguyen

1 review

Latest Rating

Horrible family doctor. For months I had lower leg weakness and couldn't walk at all. Came in and Dr.Loc said it could be high blood pressure and he wanted a blood t... Read more

Dr. Nhon Tran