Kindred Hospital Westminster

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Westminster

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Westminster

Value

My father was impressed by the majority of the staff at all levels. The doctors, nurses, and even the housekeepers were great. My family deeply appreciates Nurse Alexis for being so caring toward my father. She had taken care of my father on many occassions. Even when the staffing was difficult, she was on top of everything. She always went above and beyond. She is an outstanding nurse at Kindred.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Value

I want to express great appreciation for Nurse Dana for demonstrating excellent professionalism and care. She always does her best and is very respectful. She is also kind, responsible, and treats others the way she wants to be treated. I thank her for taking the actions she took to care for us in such a dire time.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Value

Since I was admitted the staff has been great; especially, the nurse Angelica. Every time I have her as my nurse, I feel very secure. I enjoy being a patient in this hospital because of the type of nurse that she is. Not only is she a good nurse, she is a very good person. We need more nurses like her. She is very trustworthy and tends to my needs without me even asking. I really appreciate her and the other staff that has taken care of me.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Value

This the one and only physician I would ever recommend. He listens be does his homework on you. He has a charismatic bedside manner. He is thorough and did I say listens to you and answers all questions and concerns. I could careless about a doctors staff it's the doctor that matters. (Period) if your really looking for a real doctor he is it.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Value

I was at Kindred from November 2017 to January 2018 and just recently. My stay at this hospital went very well. I would like to thank the doctors, nurses, and the rest of the team for being very good with me. They all made me a happy camper!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Value

We felt like everything was okay. If we asked the staff for something that was needed, they were always there to help. We were happy to see they have teamwork. We are very thsnkful for the doctors and the staff for their assistance and hard work. They did a great job with my husband. My husband came from Fountain Valley ICU and after leaving Kindred, he is stable and does not need to breath using a machine. We like to thank the he Nurses Dong, Sara, Vince, and all the others. It is difficult to remember all their names.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Value

I would definately recommend Kindred Westminster to any of my family or friends, if they needed it. Everyone has been so good to me. The nurses and staff are great. The Case Manager Robin is tremendous and she deserves all the kudos in the world. She has been up, checking on me and everything else everyday. Julie and Sheila, from Administration, are always checking on me, at least 2-3 times a week to see how I am doing. The doctors are great. Dr. Pang is tremendous and he sees me everyday. Thank you for everyone here that has checked on me.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Value

My husband is currently in Kindred Westminster struggling with Throat Cancer. He was operated on at Saddleback Hospital and came out with a tracheotomy and feeding tube. This required that he go to a short term sub-acute. They him a bed at Kindred Westminster. I was so nervous because of the reviews but I want everyone to know that all of the nurses, PT and OT folks - even the room cleaners, the receptionists and the cafeteria folks are ALL angels on earth. It is amazing how attentive and kind these folks all are! They call me with updates if I can't get there and they are aware of my husband' s pain and feelings, good or bad and then they keep the docs and me informed. The facility is kind of old but it is clean and the angels on earth are everywhere! I can not thank each of them enough!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Value

We were only in Kindred Hospital for a little less than a week. The nurses were great, they were respectful in communicating with us. The respiratory therapists were very task oriented. Every time we had a need, they were there to address it. The doctors were good and helped us get discharged adequately. We thank the team that took care of us.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Value

The nurses and staff took care of my mom very well and they were all very nice. Also, wanted to express a special thanks to the pulmonologist Dr. Kohli and Dr. Pole. Thank you everyone!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Doctors at Kindred Hospital Westminster

Dr. Rifat B. Rifat

Dr. Rifat B. Rifat

Latest Rating

I have been a patient for 10 years, love him and his staff. He has retired as of the end of may 2010.I have never had such compassionate doctor.I will miss him dearl... Read more

Dr. John K. Lok

Dr. John K. Lok

1 review

Latest Rating

I called for an appointment and the lady was extremely rude. She acted as if I was stupid by laughing and being sarcastic. NOT OK! Will be making a full report with ... Read more

Dr. LOC V. Nguyen

Dr. LOC V. Nguyen

1 review

Latest Rating

Horrible family doctor. For months I had lower leg weakness and couldn't walk at all. Came in and Dr.Loc said it could be high blood pressure and he wanted a blood t... Read more

Dr. Dat Nguyen