Kindred Hospital Westminster

Kindred Hospital Westminster

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Westminster

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Westminster

Value

Everyone has been great here and helping me in my recovery. The nurses and doctors are great in explaining my care and ways to improve my health. They really care about my concerns and about me doing well when I discharge home. I would like to thank Ashley and RJ in Rehab for being great and very motivating!

Submitted July 13, 2017 | flag

Value

There has been many great people here taking good care of my husband. The RT Long, Nurse Angelica, and Nurse Laey have been excellent and great. They are very sweet and has been very comforting knowing they are here. Thank you for helping me.

Submitted July 5, 2017 | flag

Value

I am very happy with my care. Physical therapy has been amazing and great. Yesterday, I really enjoyed being outside. Everything has been good. The food has been terrific. I really enjoy their cream spinach. Thank you for the kindness.

Submitted June 16, 2017 | flag

Value

I am supposed to be discharging home sometime this week. I have had nothing but a great experience here. The nursing staff has been great and very comforting. During the night shift, Alex has been great and very positive. He always comes in with a positive outlook and it is good to see when he care for me. I am very thankful for the care and kindness that I have recieved. Outside of this, my rehabilative care has been positive and promising. Thanks!

Submitted June 13, 2017 | flag

Value

I have had nothing but positive experiences since I have been here. My Wound Care Team has been extrodinary. They are really on top of things and have been taking care of me. A male, Asian wound care specialist took what was a problem and made it non-existant. The doctors have been great and has taken care of my medication concerns. The pain management doctor has taken into consideration of what has been working well for me. The staff and doctors have taken the time to get to know me. Some may have challenged me in ways that have motivated my recovery. I do believe that the doctors were not arogant and actually listened to me. I have had some serious infections and since being here, I believe that I have been healing fairly quickly. I have no complaints!!!

Submitted June 1, 2017 | flag

Value

The Case Managers have been very nice and all of them always great me very well. The Case Manager Sam has been nice. The Case Manager Robin has been very nice and helpful in preparing the discharge. Also, the kitchen has been beautiful. The kitchen has treated me very good and treat me like I am one of their staff. Lucy, in the kitchen, is very friendly and she explained everything about the food and menu. She welcomed me and took care of me. They have been amazing and very nice. The girls in the front lobby, Jennifer and Cynthia, are nice to me. I feel like I have a whole bunch of friends here. There is a whole lot of compassion here. The staff talk to people like they are one of their own.

Submitted May 12, 2017 | flag

Value

My mom has been here since March 2017 and the nurses have been so friendly and very nice. They always give my mom attention and no matter how dirty the situation, they are quick to help. They deeply care and are dedicated. Kindred has good staff. There are times that I go to the nursing station and any nurse helps me, even if they are not assigned to my mom. Nurse Nicole is very beautiful and nice, she always helps me. Nurse Stephanie and Peach have been great! I have been so happy here. My mom is getting ready to go home and the nurses take the time to teach me how to care for my mom when she goes home! Thank you so much Kindred.

Submitted May 12, 2017 | flag

Value

The care that I have recieved at Kindred Hospital was and is very much appreciated. The expertise and support of all the employees at Kindred have been superb. I believe that Mister Charles was an invaluable when providing care and he had significantly assisted me mentally and physically. Also, the Speech Therapist Tim helped me get my voice back and taught me how to swallow my food and water again. I am thankful that the associates got me a walker and started me on the slow process of walking again. When I left Kindred Hospital, I was able to walk on my own again. All of my treatment improved my health and assisted in my recovery. The staff were kind, polite, and helpful. The hospital is beautiful and I am happy that my recovery occurred here. Thank you.

Submitted May 3, 2017 | flag

Value

The nursing team was excellent in helping me. Nurse Jessica was the best. The doctor team were also great with me and they have been really good.

Submitted May 3, 2017 | flag

Value

I am truly and extremely satisfied with the treatment and how well I was taken care of. Thank you Kindred Hospital...you are the best!

Submitted April 14, 2017 | flag