Kindred Hospital Westminster

Kindred Hospital Westminster

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Westminster

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Westminster

Value

We are very thankful for Mariann respiratory therapist. She is very caring, kind, and has taken great care of our father. She has provided support for him and our family. We are greatly appreciative for how she managed the weaning process for my father. Thank you for being so helpful.

Submitted March 16, 2017 | flag

Value

I would definately recommend Kindred Hospital as a place for positive recovery. Ther staff and the care have been excellent. Thank you for the great care.

Submitted March 6, 2017 | flag

Value

Our experience here at the hospital has been great. The nurses, Adriana and Helen, have been very pleasing and helpful. They have positive attitudes when they take care of the patient. I really like how the doctors and nurses have been checking on us. It provides comfort knowing that care is being provided. It is difficult to name all the positive experiences that we have had but overall, everything has been well and we appreciate it.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2017 | flag

Value

I am expected to be discharged home today. My wife and I are so excited and I get to spend time with my family. All this would not have happened without the sincerity of the staff. The staff has been kind with assisting my recovery. There are no words, but kindness that could descibe my time at this hospital.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2017 | flag

Value

I would like to thank that staff who helped me during my stay. They were extremely nice. I am grateful that they helped me find my cell phone when it was lost. Thank you again!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2017 | flag

Value

Things are pleasant here and I have an excellent window view of the weather. The nurses are nice and I would give them three points out of three. I enjoy their company and they like to conversation, which makes my time here more bearable.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2016 | flag

Value

I would like to thank Nurse Emma for how much attention she gives my husband. She takes her time and ensures that proper oral care is given. She is so wonderful. Also, the nurses have been wonderful in reassuring that everything will be okay. I am fully thankful in how the nurses interact with me and my husband.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2016 | flag

Value

Everything has been well here on the third floor. We have seen so much progress with our boy and we are so appreciative of how well the staff has treated us. The nurses have become very familiar with our son's case and that has been a positive factor for his progression. We are forever thankful!

Submitted Dec. 21, 2016 | flag

Value

I am so grateful for the nurses and staff for spending the time to communicate the concerns I have had regarding my sister. I am so far away and in another state. Jeremy has been wonderful and been seeing things through during the stay of my sister. I am so thankful for how much time Jeanie has spent with me on the phone. They have really put my nerves at ease.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2016 | flag

Value

All the staff has been great, it is hard to just pick one. Pushpa has been very helpful, her hospitality has been very good. Also, the housekeeper Carmen is also nice and she has been working diligently. I am so thankful for everyone working together to help me.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2016 | flag