Kindred Hospital Westminster

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Westminster

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Westminster

Value

The care and kindness from all thebstaff was outstanding. I can't even begin to tell how thankful and greatful I am. All the doctors and nurses were such a Godsend. I am so thankful to all for the care that was given. Everyone on the 3rd floor shows so much love. I thank everyone with all my heart. God bless you all.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Value

Everything has been well here at the hospital. The staff has treated me well and been encouraging. I have been very appreciative with my rehab therapy. They are very motivating and make therapy easy when not feeling well. The rehab fits my needs each day. Thank you for what everyone does!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Value

The rehabilitation team are great and has been the best. They have been so wonderful, we could never repay! The Physical Therapist Lori, Speech Therapist Tim, Occupational Therapist Diana, and others have been awesome. Many of the nurses have been great. Nurse Naomi is awesome, loving, and kind. Jan, Paul, and John are great nurses! The Best!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Value

I have been very pleased with my doctors, especially the kidney doctor. The doctors really care about me and work together about my care. The CNA Christina is gentle and kind, she communicates very well. I appreciate the rehab therapist is very helpful and I feel safe in his care. He is great and the best.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Value

I am very thankful for the care that was received while at Kindred Hospital Westminster. Many of the staff was very compassionate and courteous while working with me, while some of the staff went above and beyond. The rehabilitation department was wonderful. Therapists Mary Ann and Matrice were really good and had done a great job! Nurses Victoria, Flor, Kaitlyn, and Lupe were really good and some even went out of their way. The Respiratory Therapist Calvin and Isaac were great! There are so many that were really good, it is difficult to name them all. I am thankful for Dr. Saylor, she had come in and took time to talk with me about my care. Overall, the care and communication was great between the staff and us. All this is why I was able to get better faster.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Value

All the staff here has been really good to me. When I was first admitted, I was frustrated and uneased because of the hospitals that I had just came from. However, a staff member named Alan really made me feel comfortable. Each departmentnhere has been friendly and very nice to me. Also, I have more communication with the case managers here than I have had at the previous hospital.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Value

I would like to thank my CNA Cathy, she has been an absolute savior. She always goes beyond her duties to make sure that I am comfortable. She always makes sure I have what I need when she leaves the room. She keeps me bathed and cleaned and I greatly appreciate this. She is an angel.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Value

My brother was admitted after suffering a stroke to Kindred. My wife and I had a pleasure of meeting Nurse Angelica. She is truly an expert and took great care of my brother. She is competent, friendly, professional when performing her duties. We are grateful for the high degree of care that she afforded my brother. She was never too busy and very informative. She was always enthusiastic when interacting with us and my brother. Thank you for the service that was provided.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

Value

I really would just like to thank the staff and doctors for the overall great care. When I had questions, people were available and knowledgeable in their answers. My father was kept safe, stable, clean, and comfortable throughout his stay. The nurses were great at responding to concerns. The doctors took the time to call and give updates. My dad left in great condition. Thank you for the high level of care you have given my father.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Value

My father was impressed by the majority of the staff at all levels. The doctors, nurses, and even the housekeepers were great. My family deeply appreciates Nurse Alexis for being so caring toward my father. She had taken care of my father on many occassions. Even when the staffing was difficult, she was on top of everything. She always went above and beyond. She is an outstanding nurse at Kindred.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Doctors at Kindred Hospital Westminster

Dr. Rifat B. Rifat

Dr. Rifat B. Rifat

Latest Rating

I have been a patient for 10 years, love him and his staff. He has retired as of the end of may 2010.I have never had such compassionate doctor.I will miss him dearl... Read more

Dr. John K. Lok

Dr. John K. Lok

1 review

Latest Rating

I called for an appointment and the lady was extremely rude. She acted as if I was stupid by laughing and being sarcastic. NOT OK! Will be making a full report with ... Read more

Dr. LOC V. Nguyen

Dr. LOC V. Nguyen

1 review

Latest Rating

Horrible family doctor. For months I had lower leg weakness and couldn't walk at all. Came in and Dr.Loc said it could be high blood pressure and he wanted a blood t... Read more

Dr. Dat Nguyen