Kindred Hospital Westminster

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Westminster

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Westminster

Value

The nurses have been great with me, no complaints. I have been doing a lot of rehab and exercise laps around the unit. I am trying to get back on my feet and the rehab team has been doing a great job in motivating me to do so. Thanks!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Value

Outside of some minor concerns, everyone has been pretty nice. The Physical Therapist Laurie and Mary Ann were great. Also, Tomas was was great. Lastly, Pam in Quality was very helpful and followed up to make sure my concerns were addressed. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Value

I am not sure about Physical and Occupational Therapy, but the the Speech Therapist Emily was excellent and is very much appreciated! Dr. Pang was very sensitive and understanding of the patient's goals and needs.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Value

I really enjoyed and appreciated how the staff really knew what they were doing. They always showed a team effort. Thank you for the job well done.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Value

Being in hospital is never easy, but the kind staff have been so attentative to my needs. Physical Therapy is very friendly. Denise has walked me around and I enjoy our conversations. The housekeeper for my room is just a sweetheart. She is very nice. Thank you for everyone who helped me discharge home.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Value

The nursing staff has been all good to me, very sweet. Rehabilitation team and doctors have all been pleasant. The physical therapist who walked me around has been superb. The food was okay for being hospital food. I am going home today, thanks to the people that helped me at Kindred.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Value

We thank you for taking care of our father. We thank Kindred Hospital, the doctors, and the CNA's for the team work. We love the Kindred employees and all the workers. They all are very nice.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Value

I felt very comfortable and believe that I had excellent care from all the doctors and staff. I would like to thank the doctors who took such good care of me. All the nurses were great. Can't remember their names but they were fantastic. Thank you to the kitchen staff for getting me food that I was able to keep down. I am very grateful to all who helped me recover. To the nurses aids for getting me to the showers, that had made me feel better. Thanks to all!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Value

The doctors and staff have always been pleasant with providing care. The room was nice, clean, and was quiet for the most part. We were discharged home and the staff was very clear on the instructions to continue the care.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Value

Again...Nurses have been good and helped me greatly. The care has been adequate and the people have been accommodating. Thank you for taking good care of me again.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Doctors at Kindred Hospital Westminster

Dr. Rifat B. Rifat

Dr. Rifat B. Rifat

Latest Rating

I have been a patient for 10 years, love him and his staff. He has retired as of the end of may 2010.I have never had such compassionate doctor.I will miss him dearl... Read more

Dr. John K. Lok

Dr. John K. Lok

1 review

Latest Rating

I called for an appointment and the lady was extremely rude. She acted as if I was stupid by laughing and being sarcastic. NOT OK! Will be making a full report with ... Read more

Dr. LOC V. Nguyen

Dr. LOC V. Nguyen

1 review

Latest Rating

Horrible family doctor. For months I had lower leg weakness and couldn't walk at all. Came in and Dr.Loc said it could be high blood pressure and he wanted a blood t... Read more

Dr. Nhon Tran