Tremecula Valley Hospital

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Temecula Valley Hospital is awesome.!! My Husband is a diabetic. His foot was swollen and red - right in the middle of our moving to a new house. He thought originally that he could slip in - get some antibiotics and get back. I am not sure we waited in the reception room at all. We walked in - gave basic information - and he was taken back. We may have had to wait a few minutes (My slightly older brain doesn't keep time well now.) The ER doctor took one look at his foot and simply said "You're Staying" He did take his history and sent him for a CT or X-ray (looking for some bone infection) A short time later, he was in a gorgeous hospital room on the fourth floor. They had already called the podiatrist he had seen years ago and then got him hooked up to an IV. They had a nutritionist speak with him since he is diabetic - gave him a menu that he would be using while he was there. Told him he could call the kitchen any time between the hours of 6 am to 7 pm to order food as he wanted / needed. He was there for just a little over a week. Apparently his foot had a very bad infection. Dr John Santoro - who we call "the Miracle Doctor" did a huge surgery on his foot and quite literally saved it from being amputated completely. It has been about 4 1/2 months since then. I just cannot let any more time pass without making sure that everyone who lives in Temecula knows how positively phenomenal this hospital is. I see some of these silly comments about how much it costs and how someones feelings were hurt because they did not get accomplished what THEY thought should have been done. An Emergency Room is to save life and limb. If you go in because your arm hurts and you just don't know why or you have a cough or a headache. We have raised four boys and have had our fair share of ER visits. I once sat in a local ER for six hours with a crying 2 year old that had fallen and badly split open his lip. I walked out of that one. By this time the bleeding had stopped and I was on my last nerve. Probably should have stayed. He does have a flap of "extra" skin on the inside of his mouth that still bothers him (he is 27) We have had our share for sure. Temecula Valley Hospital is very patient oriented. Other hospitals are doctor oriented.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Doctors at Tremecula Valley Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.