Rate Kindred Hospital-San Francisco Bay Area

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-San Francisco Bay Area

Value

Patient care to my husband was satisfactory. Kindred staff supported us thoughtful the process from admissions until the discharge. I would rank this hospital an 8 out of 10. The nursing staff and case manager did a good job.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Value

The nurses are good and very respectful on both shifts. The food is really good according to my husband being a patient here. We have been satisfied with the support of the administration and other supportive team, case manager and rehab. Overall I would recommend this place to other people looking for a facility that treats you like family.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Value

My family member (patient) has been here over two weeks and I am satisfied with the support of some administrator's, nursing and rehab. I always have a lot of questions and the staff don't heir best explaining to me their care plan for my family member. Overall I am ok with the care.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Value

I really like kindred because of the atmosphere and friendly staff here. This is a woodcut place for both patients.and family members.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Value

Staff at Kindred did a good job working with me so far. My dialysis and wound care is improving. I am looking forward to moving on from here to a Skilled Nursing Facility. The nurse were very nice, the respiratory staff was nice and the patient relations guy. The doctors listened and explained to myself, my mother and sister my conditions and answered concerns. I enjoyed my stay here and now I am ready to go forward and get better hopefully !

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Value

Kindred Hospital did a awesome job with winning my sister off the Trachea. We will be discharged soon.we would like to credit the nurses,doctors,CCO,respiratory and the patient relations rep whom always assured my family of care.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Value

The staff are exceptional-better than good. The staff members are in my heart. You can trust having your family here. Really good at knowing how to move your body, so that you are safe.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Value

The staff was amazing during my stay . They mad you feel just like family. I definitely would recommend this hospital for loved ones.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Value

I've enjoyed Kindred hospital - all the staff have been very professional and kind. PT has been excellent - the best PT I've ever had. The only thing that could be improved is the response times when calling for assistance, but overall this has been a very good experience and I'm grateful to Kindred and for the grace of God, because I was literally dying when I came here.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Value

The care is good. Staff help me celebrate my birthday. CCO very understanding and treated me fairly.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015