UC Davis

Hospital

Rate UC Davis

Ratings for UC Davis

Value

I had Dr Brodie as my surgeon from the ENT department, back in April of this year. My surgery involved cutting into my skull and moving my brain. I was more then pleased with Dr Brodie and the entire hospital staff. It was a pretty scary surgery for me going in but the moment I saw the dr his gentleness and confidence helped make me feel more at ease instantly. I spent 2 days (1 in ICU and then 1 in a regular room). Every nurse and dr that came in to check on me was fantastic. I don't have a single complaint. I am so very pleased with my experience!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Value

My wife and I had our daughter here! Best L&D Ever!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Value

Quite the best hospital I have attended for patient care & concern rather than making a profit. Everyone who works there is concerned for your well being. Not at all like Sutter where you are seen as $$$ and unable to make timely appointments. The doctors I saw at the cancer center are top class and went out of their way to keep me informed and well taken care of using cutting edge technologies. I thoroughly recommend them and am only able to do this because of them. Full marks to Drs Farwell, Reiss and Rao.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Value

Very dirty and very noisy for sick patients. No privacy with curtains missing from around bed. Nursing staff did well, but facilities are very nasty and overcrowded. Would have been better not being transferred from the nice sutter faith hospital in auburn, ca due to HMO and uc davis being primary care. Will be switching over to sutter health after this. Spent 2 days in hospital witbout a treatment plan. 2 days of bills without care for the problem. If you have options, avoid facility.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Value

I spent 2 weeks in nuero ICU. The level if care I received was fantastic. I admit I was vey concerned since it is a county hospital... The facility is clean, attractive, the staff helpful, professional and prompt. I had a better experience at UC Davis than I have ever had at my small local hospital. I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone. And the food isn't that bad!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Value

My experience was like that of a horror story! I was admitted by my doctor and then the doctor that took over my care was unprofessional, dishonest, uncooperative, and the nurses worked with him to force me to leave the hospital prior to my doctors return and my surgery! The only reason I did not take legal action was because I was just too sick to do so! Later the E.R. told me I needed suregery w/i 24 hours & I could not find a doctor there to take my case so I went elsewhere & had the surgery!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Doctors at UC Davis

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.