Rate Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Very incompetent and rude people. At first, they made it seem like I could volunteer at the clinics nearby my house. The application process required that I drive many times between my house and the VA Hospital in Long Beach, a distance of 40 miles. Once, I just needed the lady at the volunteer office to sign a paper, so I could do the background check at the VA Police Department. After twenty minutes, she said she was going to take a lunch break and told me to come back in an hour, so I went to the VA Police Department to see if they could help me, and the man was very rude. Throughout the application process, Voluntary Services employees would leave messages on my phone, and when I called back, they had no idea what I was calling about. In the end, they tried to call the clinic in Anaheim, but couldn't get through, so I drove there. I found out that it was going to move to Long Beach. Then I drove to the clinic in Santa Fe Springs, which told me that it did not accept volunteers.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Doctors at Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Dr. Richard G. Scharrer

Dr. Richard G. Scharrer

1 review

Latest Rating

Great Doctor! Very good with kids, and talks with parents and asks a lot of questions.