VA Long Beach Healthcare System

Hospital

Rate VA Long Beach Healthcare System

Ratings for VA Long Beach Healthcare System

Value

I was wheeled in with four broken ribs, and a collapsed lung. Reception was immediate and highly professional. The Dr. who brought me in was impressed with it all, including the latest hi tech equipment. I was well looked after for the next four days by a very caring and professional staff. Thanks VA!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Value

typical govt. establishment; the incompetent leading what they believe is a useful life. Stay away, go to Loma Linda, go a Veterinarian. . but .. don't go here

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Value

"Sad" and "lame" most accurately describe a few ER staff members and a dentist, who after pointing out an abscessed tooth on an x-ray, thought it necessary to jab my jaw directly over the abscess and state "ya that's the bad one". Then there's the MST Coordinator/Director of the Women’s Health Program, Dr. Lori S. Katz, who told me "don't be here" if it isn't a safe place. REALLY??? Additionally, roly polys crawl the floors, bathrooms are poorly maintained and junk food-like-products abound in vending machines. However, there IS a Starbucks on the premises! (/sarcasm) Granted, half a dozen VA hospitals I've been to are about same, but I'm tired of not saying anything so here it is: typical crud on the taxpayer's dime - veterans are lso taxpayers. Civilians should be mindful that such care of veterans invites similar care of civilians.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Doctors at VA Long Beach Healthcare System

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.