Kindred Hospital-Brea

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Brea

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Brea

Value

Great experience with respiratory care and nursing care. Everyone is so attentive and kind. -Geraldine H.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Value

They have very good respiratory therapist who are very attentive. Some of the nurses at night are rude but the rest are ok, TV is okay. Overall a good clean hospital.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Value

Most of the nurses are great. They have the best physical therapists, they are very patient and kind. Alline I.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Value

Had a very good experience here at Kindred, most of the nurses are amazing. Food is okay. Physical therapy is the best, I love working with Maggie. Esther L.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Value

The overall care was excellent. We had a great experience. The food wasnt great. I recommend this place. RT staff was great as well as nursing. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Value

The food is great, the nursing staff always has a smile on their face, and they always ask if you need anything before they leave the room. Very helpful!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Value

Clean facility. They need more nurses but overall good care.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Value

I am very happy with the care my father is receiving here. The nurses are always willing to answer my questions, the social worker is good at keeping me updated, and they have a lady who checks in with the families often to make sure that we are satisfied with the care. Most small hospitals don't have that our at least I haven't noticed it.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Value

I feel that the hospital is understaffed. The nurses still have a great attitude!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Value

My daughter was in this facility for 5 weeks. She received excellent care. The nurses seemed genuinely interested in the patient's health improving. The daily visits from all of her doctors was a plus in that she was constantly monitored. The answer to the call light took longer than I thought, but someone did eventually arrive. There was absolutely no smell of urine or any strong disinfectant odor at any time. The food was much better than the expected institutional food.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Doctors at Kindred Hospital-Brea

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.