Arrowhead Hospital

Hospital

Rate Arrowhead Hospital

Ratings for Arrowhead Hospital

Value

This is the worst hospital. The ER put drugs in my system called my spouse to pick me up and left me outside unattended puking. The guy who takes you to your car ended up staying with me till my husband came. I was an inpatient...5 days....never even asked if I wanted to shower because they refused to move my room mates potty chair. They NEVER changed my bed and I asked for showers and bed changes. I received IV medication incorrectly and my veins blew out and I got staph in my arms. I feel like I am lucky to be alive. All hospital associated docs that I have met are not very good either. This hospital is close to me but even if I am dying please take me anywhere else. My experience working there solidified my feelings about this hospital.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

Value

One of the worse places never go there through the ER. They fabricate illnesses that are not there! They admit you and perform unnecesssary tests to try to fraudulently bill your insurance. They leave your medical records open and the doctors there threaten you. They violate your patient rights and refuse to allow you to leave for a second opinion. They threaten you with death but yet they can't find out whats wrong with you. Arrowhead Hospital is a horrible place if you want to go there and die! They definitely patient profile you especially people of color!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Value

Horrible hospital. Everytime we needed a test there was a delay which delayed results and other procedures - like blood transfusion. Bone marrow biopsy had to be done a second time due to a small sample and it takes 2 days to get results. Most of the nurses were nice.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Value

wonderful experience. would definitely go there again

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Value

On both and inpatient and outpatient basis, this facility is the worst. Had to be admitted after complications from what was supposed to be routine outpatient surgery, and they almost succeeded in killing me before I got out of there. Since then, I have heard countless stories from other people about how going in for relatively minor procedures spun into life-threatening situations. I don't understand how this hospital has not been closed down.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Value

I had surgery there and the nurse could not wait to get rid of me. I was in recover for about 15 mins when i had to use the bathroom she put in a wheel chair brought me to the restroom she asked me what was taking so long i told her i was vomiting. when i was done she wheel me back to recover area and left me in the chair (i was sick to my stomach in pain and very dizzy) she called my daughter to pick me up 40 mins after the surgery (instead of an hour)my daughter was parking her car when the nurse was calling. because my daughter didnt answer she wheeled my around the hospital looking for my daughter all the while i am in freaken pain and very sick to my stomach (of course i vomited while on her wild goose chase)

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Value

Great hospital, clean, bright. Excellent medical staff. Even has a good cafeteria.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Value

My husband had hip surgery on Thanksgiving Day. The surgery took place the day after he was checked in (had to wait till morning because he had eaten). They had him checked out by Friday night confident he could do his physical therapy on his own. The nurses were fantastic! It was not a busy time so hard to tell how quick the responses would normally be. He ended up with a private room because they had one available but only paid for the semi-private. They repeatedly checked who he was, why he was there, which leg it was before doing anything. We had no complaints at all until just before checkout. There was one doctor who was clueless but fortunately unnecessary (the rounds doctor). And there was a mixup with his prescriptions - the wrong patient names were put on two of (right scrips, wrong label) them meaning we had to drive back from the pharmacy to get new scrips with his name on them. This meant a long drive for us but no harm done and the nurse was very apologetic about it.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Doctors at Arrowhead Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.