Huntsville Hospital

Hospital

Rate Huntsville Hospital

Ratings for Huntsville Hospital

Value

My daughter had a minor procedure at Huntsville hospital in January. I couldn't have ask for a better experience. They were very professional and calming to my 9yo. They explained everything to her so she would feel comfortable and held her hand as they carried her back. She was in and out quickly and all that were involved in her care was amazing!! Wouldn't go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Value

The facilities were not up to date but the same as I remember years ago.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Value

Saterday January 24 2015 130am went to emerge thr nurse was meen to my grandson then told us she was busy do we want to stay ot leave and she did this to s older couple right after use she had dark shoulder long hair snd glass snd is skinny did not get her name but i found that she did not want to deal with the baby she even yelled him for kicking and hes only 2 years old. We were very upset eith nurse thank you for dealing with this nurse.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Value

Hospital continually being updated with patient comfort and convenience in mind. Nurses very informative and friendly about procedures and care being given. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Value

I have only been to this hospital a few times as a patient, and have found it to be what I call a Dr. Mill. They shoot you in a room, dope you up for the procedure and pop you out of the recovery room while you are still somewhat sedated. As to seeing the care of other patients, I have witnessed hatefulness and borderline brutality towards them by some of the nurses, and this was in the intensive care. I caught one red handed taunting my Dad who was there recovering from a heart attack. She said "you don't even know where you are, do you?" When I happened in. She turned red as a beet and changed her tune immediately when she saw I was standing there. I did get her fired after speaking with the Dr.. All I can say is, with Huntsville and any hospital these days, you are the guardian of your loved one when you visit one of these flop houses. Check the meds, they can give them the wrong thing, check their bed... they may have wet it and have been laying on it for hours, and deal with rudeness and lackluster behavior of the staff immediately, don't just pass it off.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Value

Their major interest was how much money they could run up on me and making sure i would pay it. I rate the staff care as poor, the doctor as fair, the facilities as nice but poorly cleaned.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Value

The staff are all new and seem to not know what they are doing. They do not know what medications you are getting. The call bell system is a joke and sometimes you have to wait for over 30 minutes for someone to come. Nurses are texting and making personal calls at the nurse's station. Would not recommend this hospital to anyone. The facilities are up to date though and they have a tram.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Value

Filthy room, toilet ,lavatory. Did not bathe patient . Did not change bed gown . food - not fit for human consumption. Too many student nurses that do not know what they are doing.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

VERY HELPFUL AND CLEAN

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Doctors at Huntsville Hospital

Dr. Shelinder Aggarwal

Dr. Shelinder Aggarwal

Latest Rating

Have you read his plea agreement? I have...45 pages of it. He was billing Insurance saying he operated out of 27 locations. That is finally how he lost his practice... Read more

Dr. Murthy Vuppala

Dr. Murthy Vuppala

Latest Rating

I have been going to this Doctor for years, very kind and thoughtful, his nurse and other staff are as thoughtful as he is, outstanding group.

Dr. Eric A. Tallent

Dr. Eric A. Tallent

Latest Rating

Everybody is so nice and he always makes me smile when I have an appointment. I highly recommend him. He's amazing

Dr. Stephen G. Tygart

Dr. Stephen G. Tygart

Latest Rating

I went from a Dr telling me that I was tired because I was married and had three kids to Dr. Tygart who performed a Hysterectomy due to me being anemic! I'm better n... Read more

Dr. David L. Bramm

Dr. David L. Bramm

Latest Rating

He was a great doctor but FYI- He's retired from Family Medicine of Huntsville. Haven't seen his nurses that I loved since he left. Other staff is iffy.

Dr. Sharon L. Callison

Dr. Sharon L. Callison

Latest Rating

For a woman who is in the profession she is in, she definitely doesn't understand a woman's body nor endometriosis For those who have never experienced it, it's ... Read more

Dr. JOSEPH A. Fiore

Dr. JOSEPH A. Fiore

Latest Rating

I love Dr. Fiore he is very awesome and helpful he also delivered my son and it went great and I would recommend anybody too him he's great!!!!!

Dr. David K. Calderwood

Dr. David K. Calderwood

Latest Rating

Dr. Calderwood restores faith in the medical profession. He is persistent in discovering the root cause of the problem, while treating the symptoms to restore qualit... Read more

Dr. Charles F. Warren

Dr. Charles F. Warren

Latest Rating

Always professional, extremely knowledgeable and his nurses are the best. !

Dr. Deborah B. Kolb

Dr. Deborah B. Kolb

Latest Rating

Dr. Klob is a thrill doctor, she takes the time to explain the results of your lab work and makes knowledgeable decisions if there should be a change in your treatm... Read more