St. Johns Medical College Hospital

Ratings for St. Johns Medical College Hospital

......................,..............,.............

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Value

There's very little coordination between doctors and nursing staff (On the day I was getting a biopsy done the nurses weren't aware that I was scheduled for the procedure and my doctor didn't inform the students in charge of the procedure about what they were supposed to remove) . They don't allow even one follow-up visit and charge you every time you meet the doctor. They don't listen before they bark orders at you which results in a lot of confusion (I ended up paying for a consultation with the doctor on the day of my biopsy and the nurses refused to let me see the doctor saying that I had to pay that amount irrespective of what I was getting done at the hospital. So even to get a biopsy done I needed to pay a consultation fee which did not include a consultation with my doctor). Is this the way it's supposed to be? I don't know. No one bothered to explain it to me properly. The nurses wanted to get rid of me as soon as possible. When I went to show my doctor my reports he had gone on leave. Maybe it was my mistake. I should have called before going. I think it was partially his mistake too. He could have told me that his leave was coinciding with my follow-up visit. Also they never gave me my x-ray, which I paid for. Their "machine was broken" when I went to collect my report and they vaguely told me something about getting it online. There are no instructions on their website on how to get the x-ray "online". When I called them their new condition was that I had to meet the doctor to get my x-ray. Feel so cheated and defeated.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Value

Non corporate, value for money and fair treatment.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Value

If You are looking for specialist please visit during evening hours(Fee -350). During morning hours though the consultation fee is less - too many patient gathers(Rs-40). The most important is during morning hours the medical collage students attends patients. who are having less experience,and are experimental. I Can not say they are not good, but since they are in practice period , they are having excitation of catching a big disease though its a very minor one. Ex: a sun allergy also can be misunderstood as symptoms of leprosy. So they will go for some tests and finally will get concluded as sun allergy. My personal impression is its good to test and clarify, but it also time consuming and money really matters in case of poor OPD patient.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

Good Hospital in Bangalore for all classes of patients

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Doctors at St. Johns Medical College Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.