St. Mary's Hospital Center

Hospital

Rate St. Mary's Hospital Center

Ratings for St. Mary's Hospital Center

Value

The only hospital I go to for blood tests, clean, professional, reliable.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Value

My favourite hospital. Doctors and employees are very efficient and, at the same time, so kind and helpful. I can say, this is the best hospital in Montreal.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Value

I went today to the emergency cause of chest pains and waited for 3 hours and then I left cause they kept on letting in new patients who registered after me instead of taking me right away It looks like they either dont know what they're doing or they're racists cause they let in Pakistan's Indians asians even they registered after me I waisted my day and did not see any doctor

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Value

The staff at St. Mary's is beyond pleasant and helpful. It is hard to find a member wearing anything other than a smile, which is contrary to what we see at other hospitals in Montreal.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Value

Brought my girlfriend here, turned out to be a huge mistake. The nurses were incredibly disrespectful to both her and I, they rushed every process including the IV's CT Scan and practically ignored both of us the whole time. They also kicked me out of the waiting room due to "how busy it was" despite there only being two people in the room with 10 other seats available despite her being in pain and not being attended to by anyone for hours. They inserted her IV wrong and caused her pain throughout her whole arm due to the IV not even being inserted into her vein. Overall would rather drive to Ottawa for service that would help, instead of create more issues like St. Mary's.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Value

Excellent day surgery for laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Staff and doctors were helpful and very friendly. Definitely the best place in Montreal for routine health care.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Value

Delivered my baby’s their ein 2014 and everything went well except. Looking forward to demovering my other kids there.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Value

Pire hopital au monde j’ai du sortir ma mere de là!!!!! Elle n’était pas prise en charge malgré des pierres aux reins pas d’antidouleur rien, il l’on laissé sur une chaise dans l’urgence et l’infirmière lui a dit d’attendre même pas reçu de tylenol! C’est degwulasse le personnel est incompetent et on dirait un hopital de film d’horreur. Ne jamais aller là si vous tenez a rester en vie. Je suis une infirmière et je vous jure que vous ne voulez pasmvous faire soigner là.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Value

Terrible hospital. Staff are rude and disrespectful

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Value

I love this hospital! Had cataract surgery there and was extremely impressed with my experience both at the clinic and in the OR. The ophthalmology clinic is clean, modern, and performs the same high technology diagnostic tests as a private clinic, but all free of charge (I paid over $200 for same tests at a private office). The technicians were highly competent and I was lucky enough to get one of the best cataract surgeons: Dr Barbara Teboul , who is just fabulous. My experience in the OR was equally impressive, the surgical day staff were amazing as were the OR nurses. I felt very well taken care of every step of the way and would definitely choose this hospital if I had to do it all over again. My daughter also gave birth at this hospital and had an excellent experience. My only criticism is the parking, they should have a bigger parking lot for patients and visitors, but otherwise 5 stars all the way.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Doctors at St. Mary's Hospital Center

Dr. Sabah Bekhor

Dr. Sabah Bekhor

Latest Rating

An amazing neurologist had such great experience!! Would recommend him to anyone! Takes the time to explain everything and what your options are.

Dr. Paul Cruvellier

Dr. Paul Cruvellier

Latest Rating

Dr. Cruevallier is my family physician the past 22 years. His knowledge, his diagnosis is, his "bedside manner" is out of ordinary.wishing him good health he should ... Read more

Dr. Enrique Lizondo

Dr. Enrique Lizondo

Latest Rating

Dr Lizondo saved my life God sent . I finally live . My life has meaning thank you 🙏

Dr. Barbara Teboul

Dr. Barbara Teboul

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I first met Dr Teboul 8 years ago when she saw my wife and diagnosed a brain tumour. She referred her for urgent treatment and literally saved her life in doing so! ... Read more

Dr. Mathieu Walker

Dr. Mathieu Walker

Latest Rating

Great doctor,knowledgeable, kind and consider ourselves very to have him as our cardiologist.

Dr. Lawrence Lincoln

Dr. Lawrence Lincoln

Latest Rating

Great doctor. Listens and takes the time to gather all the information. I would recommend him to anyone with an orthopaedic problem.

Dr. Arthur Swift

Dr. Arthur Swift

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Swift is incredible. Not only is he an incredible surgeon, he has an impeccable bedside manner. 10/10 recommended.

Dr. Joan Zidulka

Dr. Joan Zidulka

Latest Rating

Dr Zidolka, is a compassionate physician that has my utmost respect and confidence.

Dr. Stuart Glaser

Dr. Stuart Glaser

Latest Rating

He has been my doctor since I was 27 and now I am 71. He has saved my life, so thorough and Linda is amazing. She has the office in control. Dr glades isome of our f... Read more

Dr. Harold Zackon

Dr. Harold Zackon

Latest Rating

Excellent Doctor. Very thorough and explains everything clearly.