St. Mary's Hospital Center

Hospital

Rate St. Mary's Hospital Center

Ratings for St. Mary's Hospital Center

Value

I was hospitalized there for 5 days and I am super thankful for everything they've done for me. It did not take long at all once i went through triage I was taken care of very quickly.. I was in for appendicitis and had my appendix removed .The nurses on the 6th floor north are awesome and were patient with me given I'm a nerve wreck , I felt safe and in good hands and surgery went well, great doctors .... If ever I would need to go to the er again I would choose this hospital over any other in Montreal.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Value

I was called and left VM on my home phone by the MRI clinic at St-Mary's, Montreal. I called back, got a VM greeting and left msg. NO callback. Called back again the next day and left a total of 3 VMs!!! NO CALLBACK! I called several more times without leaving a VM and always got the greeting VM service. THREE WEEKS later, I called my neurologist to request that I be given a different center to get my MRI for my back. The administration at the MRI clinic is incompetent, does not care and neither does the receptionist/secretary! They should all be fired and replaced with "human beings" (an expression which is fast disappearing on the face of Quebec medical services), who are willing to care and do their jobs well! Just this week, 2 MONTHS after their initial call in October, some arrogant trash secretary calls me saying this is their third call and if I'm interested in MRI! I never got any VMs left to me nor any calls and I have an IP-based internet phone system which records every incoming and outgoing call! I naturally said I am DEFINITELY NOT interested! This MRI department should be reported to the Quebec minister of health or another group handling hospital service quality!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Value

J'ai reçu des soins pour un cancer du sein par le Dr Anderson. Je n'ai que de bons mots pour tout le personnel et surtout le Dr Anderson pour son approche et ses connaissances elle a été, pour moi, rassurante. Merci!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Value

Very satisfied by the way I was cared in this hospital, mainly by the staff in ER. All doctors I met there has been professional and friendly. I went there with a huge infection at my foot and I left the place, after less than 4 hours, happy on my feet. No complications, no pain afterwards... Amazing.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Value

J’ai accouché à cet hopital, et je peux vous dire que j’avais jamais vue des chambres d’accouchements aussi belles, bien équipées, nouveaux outils, grandes douches, très propre mais surtout les infirmières et médecins étaient très attentionnés. Je n’ai jamais eu de mécontentement avec qui que ce soit. Ayant vue d’autres hopitaux, je dirais que celui-ci depasse de loin la moyenne!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Value

I was served with efficient an very pleasant staff in ER! Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Value

Je lis les commentaires négatifs et n'en reviens pas. J'y suis allée pour urgence récemment et été très bien soignée et rapidement.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Value

Les réceptionistes prétendaient ne pas pouvoir parler Français! Je devais les avertir d'une erreur, qu'ils avaient rejoint la mauvaise personne pour donner un rendez-vous en cardiologie... Impossible d'avoir une aide en francais et j<ai dû insister pour avoir qu'on me transfère au departement de cardio car on se foutait de celui qui allait manquer son rendez-vous!!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Value

Maternity ward, lots of interventions, with 2 mistakes, not the experience i wanted. Training hospital did not serve me well for my one and only birth experience.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Value

Top care. Could not ask for better. Everyone involved – doctors, nurses, even the cleaning staff – are ultra caring. The food, however, could use some help! But a hospital stay is never a gastronomical adventure.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Doctors at St. Mary's Hospital Center

Dr. Sabah Bekhor

Dr. Sabah Bekhor

Latest Rating

Dr. Bekhor has been my neurologist for 10 years and I couldn't be happier. Working in healthcare myself, I have seen doctors with no bedside manner, empathy or comp... Read more

Dr. Paul Cruvellier

Dr. Paul Cruvellier

Latest Rating

Happy to have Dr. Cruvelliier as my family physician. He is the best.

Dr. Enrique Lizondo

Dr. Enrique Lizondo

Latest Rating

Dr. Enrique is an excellent Dr. I'm very happy to be his patient.

Dr. Mathieu Walker

Dr. Mathieu Walker

Latest Rating

Dr Walker is a gifted heart doctor. yet he is so humble about his brilliance. He is so thorough and ensures every test possible is done to diagnose the issue. Havi... Read more

Dr. Arthur Swift

Dr. Arthur Swift

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

He's the best , I'm very satisfied of the results of my tummy tuck & my breast augmentation, He is a very caring doctor, I wouldn't trust anyone else .

Dr. Ronald Dimentberg

Dr. Ronald Dimentberg

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Merci Dr Dimentberg pour l'opération sur mon genou. Vous avez grandement amélioré mon quality de vie.

Dr. Stuart Glaser

Dr. Stuart Glaser

Latest Rating

He has been my doctor since I was 27 and now I am 71. He has saved my life, so thorough and Linda is amazing. She has the office in control. Dr glades isome of our f... Read more

Dr. Joan Zidulka

Dr. Joan Zidulka

Latest Rating

I am so grateful to be her patient! Over the past many years, she has supported and cared for me with skill and humanity.

Dr. Harold Zackon

Dr. Harold Zackon

Latest Rating

Knowledgeble and Caring ? I think not, My family doctor sent me to him because I had a rare lung disease and he Sommy for five minutes told me to lose weight an... Read more

Dr. Lawrence Lincoln

Dr. Lawrence Lincoln

Latest Rating

Hip replacement October 13, 2017, can not express how much I appreciate Dr. Lincoln, there was not a day that he did not come to see how I was doing, including the ... Read more