Rate Smile Montreal

Ratings for Smile Montreal

Value

Courteous staff. Clean, modern facilities. Cutting edge technology. Fairly priced. Could not ask for a better dental office!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Value

Go see Bina Mistry, she is a great hygienist. She’s very pleasant and gentle with sensitive teeth. Excellent experience as always! Dr. Casey is always very efficient, kind and thorough. I never wait longer than 5 minutes.Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Value

Most amazing hygienists and dentists. I have a big fear of the dentist but ever since I found Smile Montreal, I have been a lot less anxious going for a dental cleaning. They always tell you what they are about to do before putting any instrument in your mouth and make the overall experience pleasant and comfortable. Their level of patience is like no other! Thank you Dr. Patrick Casey for bringing my smile back !

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Value

They are all excellent and they take the time to explain, this was the first time I was not nervous.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

Value

Fantastic team and service! Been going since I was a kid.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

Value

I had a great experience. Dr Casey was so kind. Very patient and took his time to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Value

Excellent clinic dentist hygienist . I recommend it , no hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Value

How many people can say it is a pleasure to go to the dentist? I am very fortunate to be one of the few. This visit I met a new hygienist, Bina. She was excellent in all respects. She has a very bright personality and walked me through the whole process step by step always making sure I was ready for what was coming next. The follow up with Dr Casey went perfectly as well.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2019

Value

Excellent in every aspect. I am a patient of Dr Casey Sr and he is always very attentive and resourceful and ready to find solutions and make things better. On my last visit they had s new hygienist Marwan. He was super efficient and my teeth got scaled and cleaned and buffed and they felt great.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

Value

Very professional, great service, Dr Casey really knows what he's doing !

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

Doctors at Smile Montreal

Dr. Charles Casey

Dr. Charles Casey

Latest Rating

Outstanding service and professionalism. I have been a patient for thirty years. I trust them completely.