Jewish Hospital

Hospital

Rate Jewish Hospital

Ratings for Jewish Hospital

Value

i will be grateful for the rest of my life to the JEWISH HOSPITAL, they nailed it right away that i was BIPOLAR, now thanks to them i am doing really good.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Value

Le pire hôpital, un vrai cochemar. Les médecins et le personnel se fiches bien des patients. De plus, le département de gynécologie est une cuve des maladies et d'infection lesquels les médecins les transmettent aux patients sans se faire des soucis. Chaque fois que j'ai passé les examens avec Dr. Tollandi ça me coûterait des mois de pénible traitement à cause de sa négligence et de matériel malstérilisé. La honte de la médecine.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Value

They jabbed up my spine and I am not happy at all with the lack of humanity at this hospital . I had happily passed my brain scan and I was like OK see ya later JGH but they just wanted to do one more test it's just a needle they said . And years later I literally could be dying and they don't care one bit that I can tell and they blocked my treatments at other emergency rooms when I had gone elsewhere to try to get help and I didn't get any adequate assistance or responses from the complaints commissioners and they knew what they did to me at the time that they did it but instead of A : listening to me and B : being honest with me they rather I die instead if that Is what it takes to cover up their deeds . So I'd recommend staying far far away from the Jewish general Hospital .

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Value

Had a C-Section 2 days ago, the nurses were terrible, I had to ask for a supervisor(Fatma), she was helpful but still, the rest of them were useless.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Value

Our personal experience is horrific . Probably all are like this

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Value

This is very bad hospital.Very unprofessional doctors.NO PARKING.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Value

The JGH is the best hospital. for its effectiveness

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Value

They let my parent, a paranoid schizophrenic, that is well known in psychiatry they even have an extensive file on, be discharged the next day we admitted them to ER for a psyche evaluation because they were threatening their own life. Now this parent can no longer keep a job, social life or even function in society. If the staff at this hospital would have made an effort to see what was really there and the severity of this individual's needs, we wouldn't have to be picking up the pieces of a mentally ill person ruining their own life. It's dispicable how this hospital thinks it's ok to live paranoid scared and to scrape by in life with auditory and visual hallucinations so that no employer will want to keep you. This hospital is ruining our family. Yes because when a person suffers from this type of mental illness, it affects everyone around them.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Value

I'm very happy with the staff nurses doctors best hospital ever

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Value

Unfortunately, I consulted in this hospital for 15 years, saw a dozen of doctor. They never find what I had, because of their lack of expertise and competence. After only one consultation at the CHUM, I had my diagnosis! Lack of professionalism, they never look in my file when I was admitted to emergency room of the Jewish. The doctors there are arrogant and unpleasant, they dont listen to patients. A doctor even prescribed an antibiotic without indication of infection and even if I refused. I was harassed by nurses and their thousand of students. No respect for fatigue and the need for rest, no respect for patient's rights. Horrible. I would never, never recommend to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Doctors at Jewish Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.