Jewish Hospital

Hospital

Rate Jewish Hospital

Ratings for Jewish Hospital

Value

My daughter recently gave birth at the JGH. The care was excellent, the staff was kind and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Value

One of the best hospitals in the Montreal area. The staff re knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Value

Best hospital Best care Professional Very empathetic personnel Wouldn’t get treated anywhere else,,

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Value

Worst experience of an Hospital in Montreal. The staff is so brute and not sympathetic and i felt they forgot me when in emergency.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Truly the best Hospital in Montreal. With Excellent Doctors. Thank You JGH

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Value

i will be grateful for the rest of my life to the JEWISH HOSPITAL, they nailed it right away that i was BIPOLAR, now thanks to them i am doing really good.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Value

Le pire hôpital, un vrai cochemar. Les médecins et le personnel se fiches bien des patients. De plus, le département de gynécologie est une cuve des maladies et d'infection lesquels les médecins les transmettent aux patients sans se faire des soucis. Chaque fois que j'ai passé les examens avec Dr. Tollandi ça me coûterait des mois de pénible traitement à cause de sa négligence et de matériel malstérilisé. La honte de la médecine.

Submitted May 17, 2017

Value

They jabbed up my spine and I am not happy at all with the lack of humanity at this hospital . I had happily passed my brain scan and I was like OK see ya later JGH but they just wanted to do one more test it's just a needle they said . And years later I literally could be dying and they don't care one bit that I can tell and they blocked my treatments at other emergency rooms when I had gone elsewhere to try to get help and I didn't get any adequate assistance or responses from the complaints commissioners and they knew what they did to me at the time that they did it but instead of A : listening to me and B : being honest with me they rather I die instead if that Is what it takes to cover up their deeds . So I'd recommend staying far far away from the Jewish general Hospital .

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Value

Had a C-Section 2 days ago, the nurses were terrible, I had to ask for a supervisor(Fatma), she was helpful but still, the rest of them were useless.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Value

Our personal experience is horrific . Probably all are like this

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Doctors at Jewish Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.