Jewish Hospital

Hospital

Rate Jewish Hospital

Ratings for Jewish Hospital

Value

Treatment was great and staff was wonderful, I am there every 6 months.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Value

We went to emergency section. In laboratory my wife fent and tecnican of the lab did not do anything. There was any bed to lay my wife I used to work in lab over 15 years so I know what she have to do but she did not. And lab did not exam Urine test and put in garbage after 11pm. and nurse robed a peace of cotton in her hands without alcohol put on my wife wound. luckily we are alive. But doctor was good and patient.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Value

Excellente expérience beaucoup de services professionnels

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Value

The JGH is one pace ahead always. I have seldom seen such a well organized and efficient hospital. The quality of care and food is second to none. The staff in that hospital is just wonderful and very human. I recommend the JGH very highly. I use their services and I am extremely satisfied. One can prove their satisfaction by contributing to the Hospitals foundation. Making things better for the future and posterity of the installations. Thank you JGH !

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Value

The people manning the ER know nothing at all about lyme disease, co-infections, parasitic infections, and because of this lack of knowledge they are actively harming people. I regret ever going here for help!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Value

My daughter recently gave birth at the JGH. The care was excellent, the staff was kind and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Value

One of the best hospitals in the Montreal area. The staff re knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Value

Best hospital Best care Professional Very empathetic personnel Wouldn’t get treated anywhere else,,

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Value

Worst experience of an Hospital in Montreal. The staff is so brute and not sympathetic and i felt they forgot me when in emergency.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Truly the best Hospital in Montreal. With Excellent Doctors. Thank You JGH

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Doctors at Jewish Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.