Jewish Hospital

Jewish Hospital

Hospital

Rate Jewish Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Jewish Hospital

Value

They let my parent, a paranoid schizophrenic, that is well known in psychiatry they even have an extensive file on, be discharged the next day we admitted them to ER for a psyche evaluation because they were threatening their own life. Now this parent can no longer keep a job, social life or even function in society. If the staff at this hospital would have made an effort to see what was really there and the severity of this individual's needs, we wouldn't have to be picking up the pieces of a mentally ill person ruining their own life. It's dispicable how this hospital thinks it's ok to live paranoid scared and to scrape by in life with auditory and visual hallucinations so that no employer will want to keep you.
This hospital is ruining our family. Yes because when a person suffers from this type of mental illness, it affects everyone around them.

Submitted March 27, 2017 | flag

Value

I'm very happy with the staff nurses doctors best hospital ever

Submitted March 25, 2017 | flag

Value

Unfortunately, I consulted in this hospital for 15 years, saw a dozen of doctor. They never find what I had, because of their lack of expertise and competence. After only one consultation at the CHUM, I had my diagnosis!
Lack of professionalism, they never look in my file when I was admitted to emergency room of the Jewish. The doctors there are arrogant and unpleasant, they dont listen to patients. A doctor even prescribed an antibiotic without indication of infection and even if I refused. I was harassed by nurses and their thousand of students. No respect for fatigue and the need for rest, no respect for patient's rights. Horrible. I would never, never recommend to my worst enemy.

Submitted March 22, 2017 | flag

Value

I've been admitted to the Jewish General Hospital many times for my health condition and have always been treated very well always have been taken care of very well. My family doctor is there and so is my oncologist therefor I feel I am always in good hands when I am there!

Thank you to all of the staff from the nurses in the emergency and ICU to the staff in the cancer prevention centre and lastly to my family doctor and oncologist :)

Submitted March 22, 2017 | flag

Value

Malpractice central. Triage does not listen to patients, energency doctors are uninterested and downright unhelpful. This is by far the worst ER in the city.

Submitted March 16, 2017 | flag

Value

Ils ont sauvé ma fille, je ne les remercierai jamais assez.

Submitted March 13, 2017 | flag

Value

The dirtiest hospital in Montreal, the housekeeping barely dust inside a patients room . They empty the garbage and that is about it . My family member spilled something on the floor , it stayed for 3 days, until i had to stop the worker, and ask her how many more days this will stay on his floor. What day do you wipe the floors. I hadn,t seen it done once in 3 days. Just saying, they have the paper work, but no common sense, and are very lazy.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2017 | flag

Value

The worst service I have ever had in a hospital. One of the doctors in the emergency room on January 2 night, was very centred on her self with no compassion and rude.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2017 | flag

Value

The Jewish Hospital is the best in Montreal. The emergency has just been redone and the service is faster than any other in the city.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2016 | flag

Value

On reçu beaucoup d'argent pour leur urgence. Et c'est vrai qu'on n'attend pas à l'urgence. Mais de là à être vraiment soigné, c'est une autre histoire. On utilise tous les moyens pour se débarrasser de vous.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2016 | flag