Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant

Hospital

Rate Joseph Brant

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Joseph Brant

Value

Had a EEG at The Joseph Brant, nurse in charge was just fabulous, lovely woman with fantastic bed-side manner. Kind, caring, overall a wonderful experience. With all the changes to the politics in this hospital they should take a note from her book and that of all the long term nurses and care givers.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2016 | flag

Value

I had cataract surgery yesterday and just want to say that it was a very positive experience. From being greeted on 3 South to the nurses in the holding room to Dr. Mc Gillivray and his team in the OR. Everyone told me what was happening, they were very professional, courteous and very pleasant.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2016 | flag

Value

Waited 8 hrs in ER..still hadn't seen Doctor. Was so weak I couldn't wait for test results any longer and went home asking for my tests to be sent to my GP. They never bothered to. Basically ripped my IV out when I said I had to leave with no food and 104 fever needed rest.

Submitted Dec. 24, 2015 | flag

Value

Filthy ER waiting room and bathroom. Privacy is a joke to them. Front desk clerks need training in how to deal with public. No complaints about Drs or nurses when you're finally allowed to see them.

Submitted July 16, 2015 | flag

Value

Hospital seems more interested in trying to charge for everything versus giving good care. Needs to refocus their attention back on patient care and away from trying to squeeze every penny out of people while getting treatment.

Submitted April 12, 2015 | flag

Value

Waits too long. Lots of staff doing nothing but talking at the office

Submitted March 19, 2015 | flag

Value

Dreadful experience - I will never go to this hospital again!!!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2015 | flag

Value

Long waits. But staff is nice. Process' kinda need change. In pain in er, I was being hopped from place to place.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2014 | flag

Value

I have had 2 very negative incidents at Jo Brant. I was given a drug to which I am allergic and nearly died although it was written twice on my chart in RED not to be prescribed to me.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2014 | flag

Value

A family member of mine was in emergency care after an overdose, after treatment she was sleeping and it was late, I asked if there was any chance she would be allowed to leave through the night and was assured she would have to be assessed in the morning before being allowed to leave as this was standard procedure, feeling comfortable i left with her purse containing her keys. At 2am they told her she could go home and called her a cab. Upon realizing she had no money she walked home and slept on a bench in the street until 6am when she had someone call me to let her into her house. She was still disoriented when i got there a few minutes later. How could this have happened, what where they thinking. Absolutely incompetent. I am not surprised to read that two people who immediatly after leaving there committed suicide within blocks of the place.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2014 | flag