Burlington Eye Physicians & Surgeons

Clinic

Rate Burlington Eye Physicians & Surgeons

Ratings for Burlington Eye Physicians & Surgeons

Value

I saw Dr. Hasanee oncall last weekend. for my retinal emergency. Very accommodating and informative. Got me to the right guy ASAP

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Value

Excellent office. Beautiful and convenient location. It’s busy but it’s a specialist office so shouldn’t be a surprise

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Value

Dr. Mcgillivray is exceptional and personable. He's always friendly unlike his grumpy collegues. Customer service lacks in some staff. One front desk staff for all those patients needs to be sorted. She was smiling throughout which i appreciated. I can never call. She said the phones aren't working?? How can a Medical business run without phone ljnes!!! Great Doctor but they need to get more staff and a new phone system!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Value

Fantastic new office! Having the Starbucks in front is super handy!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Value

Great office location. I've been a patient of both Dr Mcgillivray who later referred me to Dr Hasanee. They are both great professionals

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Value

I saw Dr Hasanee as an emergency patient last night. He came in just to see me because of my eye pain. I feel much better today. He was fantastic. Very humorous guy!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I was told I would never see again. Last month Dr h operated on both eyes. I can now see and I have my job and license back. Much gratitude