Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital

Hospital

Rate Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital

Ratings for Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital

Value

I was there for the birth of my first grandchild not a good experience . I was waiting at the doors to get in the ward wheee baby was my son was coming to get me I could see him walking towards me this old labour and deliver nurse walks towards me and says you can’t srand here. There was no one there just me I was there for a minute. Really did she go to school to be hall monitor or a nurse go do your job she ruined the happy experience it was for me . I have bad anxiety and depression she just made it worse. I did nothing wrong just stand there for a minute. Wow does she tell that to people who waiting for elevator that can’t stand there too. Old nurses should retire very rude people.

Submitted February 14, 2018

Value

The absolute worst waiting emerg waiting room experience. Packed like sardines in the worlds smallest waiting room. You cannot hear the triage nurse and you have to speak loudly so that the nurse can hear you through the wall of glass. There is no numbering system.....so you get registered by retired volunteers....hoping they remember in what order you arrived. Will definitely go to Mac for any emerg needs.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Value

My 64yr old mother went in to Joseph Brant hospital to have a knee replacement and never came home. She was healthy and had no prior history. She was in the hospital for just under a month and icu for the last week. She picked up a lung infection and mrsa at the hospital. They never had an answer for us, they didn’t know what caused her lung infection. I will never go back there:(

Submitted January 24, 2018

Value

I was sent to Joseph Brant to recuperate after heart surgery at Hamilton General. It was the worst experience of my life and I am surprised that I survived it. There were no beds so I was put on a mobile stretcher for 3 days right next to the toilet door and the nurses linen closet. All night there were staff banging doors and at 2.00am a doctor turned on all the lights to talk to a patient. The worst part by far was the so called food. It was inedible and everybody left it. I would challenge the Admistrative staff to try eating it. It was microwaved with ceran wrap over it and with all the condensation the mashed potatoe was like soup and floated around the plate. How they ever expect people to get better is beyond me.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Value

I recently gave birth at Joseph Brant. My experience throughout was amazing. Knowledgeable, friendly and polite staff. Special thank you goes to the gestational diabetes team, Doreen at the breastfeeding clinic and nurses Dianne and LeeAnne at the NICU. Thank you so very much for the care you provided.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Value

Long wait time. Nurses refuse to make eye contact or try and help outside of the bare minimum.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Value

Worst hospital ever. Terrible doctors in emerg. Nothing but bad experiences. Worth the time to go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Value

My mother stayed in the new part then taken to the old part of the hospital. What a shock!!! She went from a clean well maintained room to a smelly, filthy ward. They seldom cleaned the rooms, the washroom was filthy. The commode was not cleaned after each use which was shared by 4 patients. I became concerned about her picking up a disease from such poorly managed, run down, and dirtiest hospital I’ve seen in this province. The staff, we exception of a few, are lazy, angry, do not care! I’m so surprised that in this day and age this sort of poor care exists. I would never recommand this hospital. As for ER...not busy but the slowest I’ve ever seen! Lots of money spent on renovations. What about the patient care...SPEND for the ill, tax payers.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Value

Wait times in Emergency must be among the worst in the GTA, and this is on a quiet night!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Value

Had surgery there last week. Stayed overnight and everyone from admitting to release was wonderful. My nurses Carrie and Lena were amazing, and was taken care of all night. Worth the hour drive.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Doctors at Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital

Dr. William Simmons

Dr. William Simmons

Latest Rating

What can i say....saved my live, what a nice guy. Only down side....Hes a Man U Fan , Cant always be pefect....

Dr. Leonard Harris

Dr. Leonard Harris

Latest Rating

Very pleasant experience at the clinic, felt comfortable and cared for. Staff were amazing!! Doctor Harris is a true perfectionist and caring surgeon.

Dr. Khalid Hasanee

Dr. Khalid Hasanee

Latest Rating

Simply the best!! I agree with the comments below. Just can’t say enough how appreciative I am for his surgery on my right eye

Dr. Douglas Grace

Dr. Douglas Grace

Latest Rating

I had a breast reduction a year ago. Still have deep ridge scars under the breast that are uncomfortable when wearing a bra. Michele was my saviour during the proces... Read more

Dr. Arshad Hack

Dr. Arshad Hack

Latest Rating

I just had to change a few things about Dr. Hack. Thank you.

Dr. Shaneela Shahid

Dr. Shaneela Shahid

Latest Rating

We saw Dr. Shahid at Milton District Hospital, her prompt assessment of my child and transferring the care of my child to McMaster Hospital was truly appreciated. E... Read more

Dr. Ben Smith

Dr. Ben Smith

Latest Rating

Amazing doctor, great bedside manner. One of the best

Dr. Timothy Salter

Dr. Timothy Salter

Latest Rating

One of my regrets when I moved from Burlington was no longer have Dr Salter as my physician. The guy is great and one of the friendliest drs I have ever dealt with.

Dr. Sharon Carson

Dr. Sharon Carson

Latest Rating

Excellent Dr!! Love her and her staff. They are super helpful and very knowledgeable.

Dr. John J. Holmes

Dr. John J. Holmes

Latest Rating

I have been a patient of Dr. Holmes for over 25 years I find him extremely knowledgable and very very pleasant to deal with. He’s an excellent doctor