Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital

Hospital

Rate Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital

Ratings for Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital

Value

Absolutely disgusting staff work at this hospital. Dangerously careless and inhumane attitude. They literally refuse to work and breach basic Patient's Rights. This place pretending to offer healthcare should close down or be re-staffed with qualified people who actually want to help others.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Value

Great caring people...so professional..God bless them..really took care of me I was not just a number

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Value

When the time comes that you are seriously ill, avoid this hospital at all costs. Just staying in bed at home will give you better odds of survival than staying at Joseph Brant Hospital. The so called nurses are more concerned about taking their lunch breaks on time than they are about the well being of the patients.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Value

Perhaps the Chin Family wants to send in a undercover patient - The whole system is UNORGANIZED and I have never seen staff move so S L O W. Whatever happened to work ethic. Warm Bodies just filling up space. The Volunteers were more helpful than staff!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Value

Worst ER visits ever. Terrible care! 2 visits in 48 hours. Uncaring, no nurse supervision. Cold, impersonal people. No checks on condition of patient and extremely long wait times. Inappropriate triage assessment only to be told after 5 hour wait that perhaps the patient had a stroke? Really? Never want to go back there!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Value

Grandfather went for surgery. It was successful until they changed his room. New nurse neglected him and now he is gone.only took 1 night in the new room

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Value

My wife has had 2 exposures to Joe Brant in the past 2 months, could not have asked for better care. First was a surgery resulting in a 3 day stay and yesterday a trip to emerg. very organised, efficient, helpful and caring. As much as no one wants to experience having to go to a hospital, if you must , Joe Brant is a good choice.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Value

The absolute worst waiting emerg waiting room experience. Packed like sardines in the worlds smallest waiting room. You cannot hear the triage nurse and you have to speak loudly so that the nurse can hear you through the wall of glass. There is no numbering system.....so you get registered by retired volunteers....hoping they remember in what order you arrived. Will definitely go to Mac for any emerg needs.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Value

My 64yr old mother went in to Joseph Brant hospital to have a knee replacement and never came home. She was healthy and had no prior history. She was in the hospital for just under a month and icu for the last week. She picked up a lung infection and mrsa at the hospital. They never had an answer for us, they didn’t know what caused her lung infection. I will never go back there:(

Submitted January 24, 2018

Value

I was sent to Joseph Brant to recuperate after heart surgery at Hamilton General. It was the worst experience of my life and I am surprised that I survived it. There were no beds so I was put on a mobile stretcher for 3 days right next to the toilet door and the nurses linen closet. All night there were staff banging doors and at 2.00am a doctor turned on all the lights to talk to a patient. The worst part by far was the so called food. It was inedible and everybody left it. I would challenge the Admistrative staff to try eating it. It was microwaved with ceran wrap over it and with all the condensation the mashed potatoe was like soup and floated around the plate. How they ever expect people to get better is beyond me.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Doctors at Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital

Dr. William Simmons

Dr. William Simmons

Latest Rating

What can i say....saved my live, what a nice guy. Only down side....Hes a Man U Fan , Cant always be pefect....

Dr. Leonard Harris

Dr. Leonard Harris

Latest Rating

Very pleasant experience at the clinic, felt comfortable and cared for. Staff were amazing!! Doctor Harris is a true perfectionist and caring surgeon.

Dr. Douglas Grace

Dr. Douglas Grace

Latest Rating

I had Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck. Great results! The team were excellent and took lots of time to explain the before and after care. I'm 10 weeks after surgery an... Read more

Dr. Khalid Hasanee

Dr. Khalid Hasanee

Latest Rating

Very knowledgeable and kind. He did my eye laser surgery and I am very pleased with the outcome.

Dr. Arshad Hack

Dr. Arshad Hack

Latest Rating

We are new to Dr. Hack's practice and so appreciative of his organized approach to our care and attention to detail. We feel very safe being under his care.

Dr. Shaneela Shahid

Dr. Shaneela Shahid

Latest Rating

Wonderful Dr. She is very helpful, knowledgable and always provides best care possible.

Dr. Ben Smith

Dr. Ben Smith

Latest Rating

I was feeling lost about how to treat knee and what were my options...he was simply the best. Came out of the appointment feeling I had a plan. Thank you Dr Smith...... Read more

Dr. Timothy Salter

Dr. Timothy Salter

Latest Rating

Knowledgeable Compassionate Communicates well Always makes time for his patients We bring our 19 month old son and accommodates sane day appointments. Being a... Read more

Dr. Sharon Carson

Dr. Sharon Carson

Latest Rating

Excellent Dr!! Love her and her staff. They are super helpful and very knowledgeable.

Dr. John J. Holmes

Dr. John J. Holmes

Latest Rating

I have been a patient of Dr. Holmes for over 25 years I find him extremely knowledgable and very very pleasant to deal with. He’s an excellent doctor