Concordia Hospital

Concordia Hospital

Hospital

Rate Concordia Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Concordia Hospital

Value

My wife went in to have the pain in her side looked at, one that was a persistent stabbing pain that had lasted for the past week. After waiting 5 hours, the doctors said there was nothing wrong and sent her out. Might as well shut down that emergency, since they don't two cents about anyone who comes in there.

Submitted June 21, 2017 | flag

Value

Horrible I went there volentarely because of personal information none the less I was begging to leave and had the most tramatic experience of my life ... and the wait and other things I'd rather not mention.

Submitted June 13, 2017 | flag

Value

Excellent care! Wonderful nurses and health care aids. Professional and caring doctors, and bright rooms!

Submitted May 31, 2017 | flag

Value

Thank you to all the nurses n health care aides who gave me excellent
care while I was in for my 2nd TKR surgery. Especially, to Melissa..
thank you to all. GOD BLESS YOU ALL..

Submitted May 26, 2017 | flag

Value

Took me in right away Friday night ,fast ,high potassium,blood work, Iv,glucose and rescue inhaler in and out in four hours fantastic .

Submitted May 4, 2017 | flag

Value

Got a really bad chemical in my eye went to the hospital at 9pm was told by health links the specific chemical needed to be flushed for 20+ minutes I did so and waiting in a room for 6 hours and by that time I left even though it was something as serious as my VISION no one would help me pathetic hospital close em down

Submitted April 30, 2017 | flag

Value

Unprofessional staff who judge you, mishandling of tests, and inadequate triage knowledge. Thanks to Concordia, I almost died last year. I spent 6 weeks suffering from what later turned out to be a parasite. They told me it was stress, and it was all in my head. I visited them 3 times in that 6 week period. Diarrhea lasting 6 weeks and the inability to eat, and on my last visit at the 6 week mark, they triaged me at a priority 5, because I complained they weren't taking me seriously. I literally heard the staff on duty discussing me, and one flat out said she thought I was seeking pills. Disgusting.

Submitted April 18, 2017 | flag

Value

Get sent from ultra sound and have to wait over 6 hours that's why you guy's are shutting down there slow

Submitted April 13, 2017 | flag

Value

Always received good service at the Concordia Hospital. Doctors, nurses, are caring and helpful. This hospital is my first choice when I need emergency care. Thank you

Submitted April 3, 2017 | flag

Value

Not sure what is Meant by Value? looking at these metrics it seems fine. Curious that they don't offer a metric for Staff. Had a Dr berate me over my Medication, Had a male Nurse insult me repeatedly, Had a Nurse refuse to wake me as requested to insure I didn't miss my Med regime, she said she was too busy. had to beg for the ability to talk with a Hospital Admin over the Male Nurse incidents. When I finally spoke with her, Offered the proff of my recovery room Partner, she was dismissive, and pretty sure just doodled on a pad as I related the incident. Couldn't have been less interested. promised to get back to me about the whole affair, that was a few YEARS ago.

Submitted March 10, 2017 | flag