Concordia Hospital

Concordia Hospital

Hospital

Rate Concordia Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Concordia Hospital

Value

Took me in right away Friday night ,fast ,high potassium,blood work, Iv,glucose and rescue inhaler in and out in four hours fantastic .

Submitted May 4, 2017 | flag

Value

Got a really bad chemical in my eye went to the hospital at 9pm was told by health links the specific chemical needed to be flushed for 20+ minutes I did so and waiting in a room for 6 hours and by that time I left even though it was something as serious as my VISION no one would help me pathetic hospital close em down

Submitted April 30, 2017 | flag

Value

Unprofessional staff who judge you, mishandling of tests, and inadequate triage knowledge. Thanks to Concordia, I almost died last year. I spent 6 weeks suffering from what later turned out to be a parasite. They told me it was stress, and it was all in my head. I visited them 3 times in that 6 week period. Diarrhea lasting 6 weeks and the inability to eat, and on my last visit at the 6 week mark, they triaged me at a priority 5, because I complained they weren't taking me seriously. I literally heard the staff on duty discussing me, and one flat out said she thought I was seeking pills. Disgusting.

Submitted April 18, 2017 | flag

Value

Get sent from ultra sound and have to wait over 6 hours that's why you guy's are shutting down there slow

Submitted April 13, 2017 | flag

Value

Always received good service at the Concordia Hospital. Doctors, nurses, are caring and helpful. This hospital is my first choice when I need emergency care. Thank you

Submitted April 3, 2017 | flag

Value

Not sure what is Meant by Value? looking at these metrics it seems fine. Curious that they don't offer a metric for Staff. Had a Dr berate me over my Medication, Had a male Nurse insult me repeatedly, Had a Nurse refuse to wake me as requested to insure I didn't miss my Med regime, she said she was too busy. had to beg for the ability to talk with a Hospital Admin over the Male Nurse incidents. When I finally spoke with her, Offered the proff of my recovery room Partner, she was dismissive, and pretty sure just doodled on a pad as I related the incident. Couldn't have been less interested. promised to get back to me about the whole affair, that was a few YEARS ago.

Submitted March 10, 2017 | flag

Value

Terrible! Rude nurses and docs that don't care!!! I was brought in by ambulance after a bad fall. i had 6 broken ribs is what I was told. i was in for 5 days and all 5 days I was in EMERG!!! Everyday my hemoglobin dropped...no one did anything. finally on the 5th day it got into their head that they should see why i was losing blood! Turns out one of my ribs punctured my spleen!
My fall was on dirt as a result I was full of dirt especially my head. My mom asked SEVERAL times if she could help me with a shower or sponge bath. She was told no thats not possible in Emerg!!

Submitted Feb. 18, 2017 | flag

Value

They just delayed and delayed which eventually led to my son's death.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2016 | flag

Value

I went to Concordia hospital by ambulance, thanks to the 911 members they did everything possible for me , when they drop me off at the hospital no one cares after a little while they told me to wait on that emergency place it was so dirty and dark there was 2 people a head of me since 11:30pm until 4 :00 a.m I was sitting in that mobile chair no one come and asked me and I told to the nurse I should go to my clean bed and get some rest than here with no help. She said OK and I leftaround 4:30 morning with no help this is the worst hospital I ever seen. I could rated 0 service.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2016 | flag

Value

It is a good thing I saw my family doctor or I would be DEAD now

Submitted Sept. 15, 2016 | flag