Rate Windsor Park Dental

Ratings for Windsor Park Dental

Value

I've been a client for approximately 40 years and throughout that time Windsor Park Dental Clinic has been a model of professionalism. Different generations of dentists, hygienists, and aides have had one thing in common - a dedication to their clients while maintaining a friendly, open atmosphere. My most recent experience again confirmed this!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

Value

My husband and I had our teeth cleaned the other day. The staff are so professional and friendly. During the cleaning they are always making sure you are comfortable and experiencing no pain. They do a thorough job and when the doctor does a final check-up, he looks at the whole mouth (teeth and gums). If they find anything or need to take x-rays, they make sure you understand why the service is required. Mostly, they are just so friendly and caring. They even contact you by e-mail for your next appointment. My husband and I actually like going to Windsor Park Dental.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

Value

Best dentist office in Winnipeg. Great staff, excellent service, professional and friendly. Makes going to the dentist pain and worry free for me from general check ups to fillings to root canals and crowns. Great people.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

Value

I went for a cleaning today. The service was excellent. The hygienist took me in a few minutes early, a plus for me, and she was also very professional and friendly. I also noticed she had a beautiful smile. She seemed focused on what she was doing, I was out of there in record time. I and my mouth felt awesome!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2019

Value

GREAT work done by the hygenists,They are the professionals and will tell you to Floss Floss and Floss. I always leave feeling well taken care of. Very busy place but they call if there is a cancellation if an appointment is needed.I won't go to any other dental clinic even if I need to wait a month or so.I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Value

I have been using Windsor Park Dental for all my dental work for the last five years or so.They have been very polite and professional.I would recommend them to all my friends.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Value

All the Staff are extremely knowledgeable and exceptionally friendly. They’re always willing to give advice, and always ready to work within your schedule/parameters. It’s a very refreshing atmosphere, with highly professional individuals. I recommend this Dental Clinic; you’ll leave with a smile on your face, guaranteed!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Value

Excellent service with the best professionalism! Love the text reminders for upcoming appointments. Everything is explained well including all options. Love it here!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Value

Dr. Bobby Goldberg is very knowledgeable, skillful, attentive and efficient. Add to this the personal attributes of compassionate, thoughtful, with a good sense of humour, and you have everything you could possibly want in a dentist (and person.) His skills and way of being are also highly recommended for people who feel anxious when needing to see a dentist. The rest of the staff also gentle a person’s way. On this occasion, I required a crown to be replaced; again the skill was evident and the efficiency was remarkable in the true sense of the word. The process was streamlined by the fact that Windsor Park Dental has an internal system for producing crowns – I do not know the proper name for the system, so I’ll simply explain my understanding/experience. ‘Dr. Bobby’ used a computer to design the crown (it was highly interesting to observe him conducting this creative process) and then sent that information/his design to a system/machine that then produced the tooth (I watched this too.) In addition to being interesting, this system saved me the time (and grief) of waiting for a crown to be produced elsewhere, and then my needing to return to have it put in. It fit perfectly. At the end of the appointment that day I was invited to call if there were any issues. There were none, and it has now been two weeks. All is good. I am grateful to Dr. Bobby Goldberg for his kindness and caring, and to all other staff members who have added to my care. And speaking of others...............I have also seen Dr. Zachary Goldberg on other occasions and found him to hold all the attributes, both professional and personal, as ascribed to Dr. Bobby Goldberg above. One would do well (in my case has done well) as a patient being attended to by ‘Dr. Zach.’

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

Value

The Dental Hygienist no matter which one I or my husband gets, are always so friendly and helpful. Very clean place and great customer service from the time you walk in to the Receptionist, Hygienist to Dentists. All great.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Went to see Dr B Goldberg at Windsor Park Dental for a 2nd opinion. Was able to get me in within a week. He explained my options and gave thorough explanations th... Read more

Dr. Elena Ferrer

Dr. Elena Ferrer

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I'm new to Windsor Park Dental and they have a strong first impression. Everyone is very friendly and made my first couple of visits relaxed. I'm happy I chose them.