Quadra Village Medical Center

Clinic

Rate Quadra Village Medical Center

Ratings for Quadra Village Medical Center

Value

I went to this location at the end of August for a referral to a specialist. When I had heard nothing back by november, including results from some tests, I called back. I was told that they hadn't heard from the specialist but there were some concerns from my blood work. I had already looked that up online when I hadn't heard from the doctor. But that was it. Nothing about how long it could take to hear from the specialist. I called back a few weeks later and was told that they faxed my referral again. When I asked about my other test results, the women on the phone said someone had called and left a message about them. I had no missed calls. I was also then told it could 4-12 months for my referral to even be acknowledge. I called that specialist today. Not only had they not gotten any referrals for me, the specialist wasn't even the type I needed. The lady there was unable to follow up to get another copy so we could start the long process as they are closed more often then they are open. DO NOT go to this clinic if you are needing follow ups or specialty referrals. They dont do what they say they will, they dont even start with the right type of doctor. And they lie to your face. I will NEVER step foot in here again.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2019

Value

couldn't recommend dr. turcotte enough!! truly incredible, knowledgeable, and caring physician

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Value

It appears that the receptionist triages patients here with a queing system that is an utter failure. Doctors will not 'go the extra mile' to fill out the simplest of gov't forms because it would 'cost too much' to have to transfer medical records? Really? The receptionist, after telling me I was 'next' in line after an hour and 15 minutes wait proceeded to send two more patients ahead of me. When I asked if she had forgotten about me she just waved me off saying I was next in line again? Talk about a twilight zone. This is a prescription-writing company and not a clinic.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Value

I saw Dr. Tucrotte at Quadra Village Medical Clinic. She was friendly, down-to-earth, and listened to my concerns; she offered advice and sent me for testing. She was recommended to me by a friend. She is caring and has an excellent bedside manner. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2019

Value

I could not have been more pleased with the whole experience. The reception staff were very pleasant and the waiting area very clean. I saw Dr Turcotte and was treated in a caring, informative manner. Tests were ordered and I received a follow up phone call from Dr Turcotte that evening with the results. (7:30). To receive a call letting me know everything was good was most surprising and extremely appreciated. My tests were routine and I’d thought I would be notified only if there was a concern. I will definitely return ( hopefully not too soon) when the need arises. Thanks so much Dr Turcotte for your caring, professional treatment.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

Value

Booked appointment online, arrived 5 minutes early and still had to wait 45 mins. While other patients walking in and got served ahead of me. BS!!! I won't be back!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Value

Dr. Hunter is attentive and a wonderful detectives who talks through his thinking with you and encourages your involvement - what real treatment planning is supposed to be! Very current and unlike many also able to work in a team when there are other people involved - other docs, healers and friends. If he recommends test, it's needed. I don't go to another clinic because trust is such an important part of any healing and this clinic has earned mineover the years.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Dr. Behroozi and the team at the Quadra Village clinic are excellent

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Value

For a walk in they do a good job. Unfortunate that they have the same GP staffing issue that everyone in Victoria has.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Value

Dr.Pound is an excellent clinician. He really helped my dad.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Doctors at Quadra Village Medical Center

Dr. Tania Liva

Dr. Tania Liva

Latest Rating

Still miss Dr.Liva. Holding out hope that she comes back to the Quadra Village Medical Clinic.