Royal Jubilee Hospital

Royal Jubilee Hospital

Hospital

Rate Royal Jubilee Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Royal Jubilee Hospital

Value

Absolutely amazing care and caring people. The hospital is beautiful and clean and has a gorgeous garden that makes waiting a pleasure. If you have to stay in a hospital, this is the place to be! Thank you all!

Submitted July 4, 2017 | flag

Value

It has good facilities, but it's always disheartening that doctors with all of their knowledge still put money before people, before living beings, it's crazy because that money will get you no where but kindness will take you everywhere.

Submitted June 6, 2017 | flag

Value

Thank you so much for the care and the knowledge shared in the Cat - Scan clinic!! Connie and the Dr were so kind and supportive and helpful. They truly are Healers! Thank you for all your Help in this process of Healing! The Gardens are so Beautiful also! Sincerely Nancy Adams

Submitted May 18, 2017 | flag

Value

George the Cat put a Friendly Face in an otherwise possibly scary place.

Submitted April 25, 2017 | flag

Value

They were wonderful and got my son in very quickly. He had sudden onset of croup and couldn't catch his breathe, they had him in to see someone real quick and he was being treated within a few minutes. I was freaked out, but the doctors and nurses were fast to calm me and treat my son at the same time. They kept us only as long as needed and were able to give us another dose of his medicine for the morning so we weren't trying to get something from the pharmacy in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning.

Submitted April 20, 2017 | flag

Value

All I have to say is that if you end up with an emergency, go elsewhere!

Value

This place is a joke. I was transported there via ambulance at 4am. Ended up staying until 5:30pm just to find out that I wasn't contagious and I can leave. Never received anything for pain or discomfort and they just thought I was a hypochondriac. On top of the 13 1/2 hours I spent waiting there, I still felt extremrly ill. I called the hospital back to find out how busy it was and the lady screamed at me over the phone. She sounded like she seriously needed help herself. I ended up going to a different hospital that night (vgh) and spend 4 hours there and recieved the care I needed. The Staff is very unprofessional at the jubilee. If I had taped what goes on in that place I swear people would be getting fired. Patients being yelled at for no reason. Nurses and staff flirting and joking around about other patients. The place is filthy and nobody had an ounce of empathy or soul left in them. I must have seen like 5 different people while waiting for my results and they all told me something different. Don't ever go here if you want any type of care because you won't get it!!!!

Value

cardiac short care unit second to non, will love the angels that took care of me post op for the rest of my life. If there is a mistake in your procedure it would be 99% your own fault

Value

I would like to make a recommendation that your front desk staff get psychological help.

Submitted April 12, 2017 | flag

Value

Dr. Dave Hepburn A men with proven expertise in multiple fields. Dr. Hepburn is a recipient of the “columnist of the year” award for both the Arizona newspaper association and the prestigious Canadian community newspaper association.
Dr. Dave Hepburn was a Canadian naval surgeon in the Persian gulf war in 1991 and served as the doctor for the Canadian armed forces west coast fleet for three years. He was an instructor of N.B.C.W medical Treatment.

Submitted April 11, 2017 | flag