Murrayville Family Practice Group

Hospital

Rate Murrayville Family Practice Group

Ratings for Murrayville Family Practice Group

Value

Immediately got a cold from one visit. Doctors take things personally and are not as professional as other practices but this can be a good or bad thing depending on your style. However I recommend that they do more to prevent cold and flu as I am on my back sick as a dog from just one visit. Maybe wipe surfaces down more frequently.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Value

Fast service, able to take care of all ages, has a wide range of people employed

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Value

This is the absolute best place to get care! We love our nurse practitioner and the docs we see on occasion. Friendly and always helpful. Front desk staff are organized and friendly too!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Value

Been my family office for 20 years we use 3 different doctors here and the nurse practitioners as well love the emergency clinic when you need immediate attention very friendly staff very helpfull

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Value

We have 3 generations of my family who go here for primary care and they are a model for how a family practice should operate.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Value

The receptionists can be extremely rude. They talk to you as if you are dumb or don't want to deal with you. Well. It's your job!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Value

All the receptionists are extremely rude. Not particularly helpful either

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Doctors at Murrayville Family Practice Group

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.