Murrayville Family Practice Group

Hospital

Rate Murrayville Family Practice Group

Ratings for Murrayville Family Practice Group

Value

Just trabsferred to Dr Herman. We love him. The front desk is always smiling and helpful. We love the 8-9am emergency option. Best clinic we have ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Value

They have a few reception staff that need some training on how to treat ppl but there is one very nice one I always try to speak with her. I’m shocked at how the others talk to ppl and after all these years of being that rude still work there. Dr’s are wonderful, caring and genuine.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Value

Worst receptionist staff I have ever dealt with ! Very rude and condensending with no compassion at all . Quite a few of them should not be working with public and should be fired.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Value

I have been a patient at this clinic for many years with stomach issues and they have never been helpful or have been able to help me. The doctors seem to care, but don't seem to know how to help me. I had a HORRIBLE experience with one of the nurse practitioners and the receptionists are very rude.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Value

Very slow on fax, argumentative about renewal for scrips. Disorganized. Not helpful. Would rather not return, straw that broke camel's back was definitely other doctors/pharmacists I saw locally saying they are known to be notorious at this, they are famous for this etc etc. And if you want to shop around with doctors or have a family member go to a different practitioner they try to get in a polite but snarky fight with you on the phone, why does it matter if I wish to see a different doctor for BETTER FASTER CARE? It should not be hard to say I wish for my child to see someone else. They are constantly suspicious of why you want a renewal if you need a medication and ran out, other doctors are friendly and renew, here you must wait DAYS AND WEEKS or come in and get told to wait again. It is a screwball process and with so many people you would think they would be better organized but no.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Value

Immediately got a cold from one visit. Doctors take things personally and are not as professional as other practices but this can be a good or bad thing depending on your style. However I recommend that they do more to prevent cold and flu as I am on my back sick as a dog from just one visit. Maybe wipe surfaces down more frequently.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Value

Fast service, able to take care of all ages, has a wide range of people employed

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Value

This is the absolute best place to get care! We love our nurse practitioner and the docs we see on occasion. Friendly and always helpful. Front desk staff are organized and friendly too!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Value

Been my family office for 20 years we use 3 different doctors here and the nurse practitioners as well love the emergency clinic when you need immediate attention very friendly staff very helpfull

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Value

We have 3 generations of my family who go here for primary care and they are a model for how a family practice should operate.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Doctors at Murrayville Family Practice Group

Dr. Sean Herman

Dr. Sean Herman

Latest Rating

Lovely, caring, thourough and very helpful dr. We love him.