Kamloops Cancer Clinic

Hospital

Rate Kamloops Cancer Clinic

Ratings for Kamloops Cancer Clinic

Value

The nurses were one of the best nurses ive had in my lifetime... They made it easier when u were there... I wish there was more clinics n nurses like them...

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Value

Outstanding service and care. All staff were exceptional. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Value

I have lymphoma. I had Chemo and follow ups since 2009. The oncologists are excellent and kind. The nurses and support staff are truly efficient and knowledgeable. Any concerns that I have had have been addressed immediately. Best IV nurses that I have encountered are on the cancer ward.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Value

A caring and very calming atmosphere. Very very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Value

They are so caring and considerate. These doctors and staff are so compassionate and wonderful, taking time to talk to you and reassure you. An awesome place to be when you have to be. They are angels in disguise!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Value

The staff that work at the kamloops cancer clinic do so because they are exceptional people. Caring knowledgeable and they go the extra mile for their patients. I can not say enough good things about this service, the Drs the Nurses support staff and volunteers. We are blessed to have this in our community.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Value

The oncologist did not provide very much infomation to support the decision presented. More information was found on-line.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Value

I was astounded at a previous rating that I don't think was meant for the cancer clinic at all. I have been a constant figure at the RIH Cancer Clinic for over 5 months. The doctors, nurses, volunteers, & staff are top notch. Each time I got very sick during chemo, the nurse cleaned up the bathroom immediately. And when I got sick in it either the 2nd or 3rd time, they shut it down so that a very thorough cleaning could be done (there's more than 2 bathrooms on the floor). The Cancer Clinic people are angels.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Value

Dr.Derek Otten-urologist- was very nice for in the middle of the night-so were the rest of the staff in the operating room. But, woke up on a bed with no sheet, just rubber, pillow, flannel sheet for cover. The bathroom had dirty floor(piss on it), some poop on sink,had to wipe down toilet for the 3 days I was there it was left like this as girl emptied garbage, and swish a dirty mop around the beds, made doing hallway with machine spewed around dirty water. The young nurse was not to interested in dumping the urine bags & the older nurse give her hell as she let it overflo. I had a few problem and ask to see doctor,young nurse said he was busy, I was crying to went to some one else,got to see Dr.Otten.Hospital very old so hard to keep clean, but these people did a poor job. The food was terrible, same place makes it for all of OK Kelowna was fine, don't know why they were so bad. And that nurse was not interested in her job. Thank heavens I was only there 3 days.

Submitted June 3, 2013

Doctors at Kamloops Cancer Clinic

Dr. Peter Jelfimow

Dr. Peter Jelfimow

Latest Rating

Dr. Jelfimow is excellent it was great to be able to see again had both cataracts removed within six week period Staff is very pleasant

Dr. Sai Yeung

Dr. Sai Yeung

Latest Rating

Dr. Yeung was my doctor for 35 years, since I was 5 years old, and my family moved to Kamloops. He was also the doctor for my two children for the past 13 years. He ... Read more