Mazankowski Heart Institute

Hospital

Rate Mazankowski Heart Institute

Ratings for Mazankowski Heart Institute

Value

I was admitted June 3/17 the care was excellent Nurses and Doctors were great ! Thank god for care of this caliber in AB !!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Value

Very clean. Nurses were exceptional in caring and explaining everything, Support staff were friendly . food was good and always hot or cold. Doctors were very informative and answered all questions.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Value

Outstanding level of care. Staff, Nurses and Surgeons are very knowledgeable, kind, informative and professional.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Value

Dirty hospital..staff care more about there paycheck...fail to care about seniors needs....some nurses in ICU on internet shopping on line then tending to patient needs floor supervisors care less what you have to say..re evaluation of Heart institute after care pathetic.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Value

I had an ablation procedure done there and I was very happy with the end result and comfortable with my doctor. The nurses there are amazing!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Value

Great staff. From specialists to cleaning and food services, and especially the nurses!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Value

I was in The CCU in 2015 the level of care was above and beyond.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Value

I had triple bypass heart surgery in June 2014 and everything from operation to discharge went swimmingly. Was very pleased with all staff involved especially my ICU nurse Celeste. We're so fortunate to have free hospital care. For me it was like a ritzy hotel being waited on hand and foot . Unfortunately we Canadians here have a tendency to whine & moan believing we're entitled to absolute perfection for free healthcare. If you have a beef take it up with the Patient Advocate or the Hospital Administration. This was the best hospital stay I ever had. The only detraction was the unit could have been a tad cleaner.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Value

short on Drs..Nurses Fail to know patients, trying to get information is almost Impossible and Dr. fail to call you back for answers really diissapointing some of the nursing staff seem to not care at all..sad

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Value

Slack in after care by some Nurses..some are so good. But some are very well questionable!!! Making good ones ,look bad and not all are knowledgable or informed seriously..got to question some staff why they even are employed there...disappointing.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Doctors at Mazankowski Heart Institute

Dr. David Johnstone

Dr. David Johnstone

Latest Rating

Dr Johnstone is now retired, but while he was my cardiologist, his team at the Mazankowski saved my life despite serious blockages which required CABG surgery. Top... Read more

Dr. Justin Ezekovitz

Dr. Justin Ezekovitz

1 review

Latest Rating

Great guy! Wonderful, caring, old-fashioned doctor.